Exciting plans ~ Chapter 12

Thanks for reading! Make sure you vote and comment!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far, Jordan has shown me a only a portion of the house. It is humongous. There are like millions of rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, game rooms, and pretty much any type of room you could think of.

"And... this is where the tour ends!" Jordan said.

"Aren't you going to show me the other half of the house?" I asked, confused.

"That side you do not need to see because it is strictly business. You are actually not allowed to go on that side unless your with me or I tell you you can. That's how important it is,"  Jordan explained.

"Oh, I get it, I guess. Can we go to get food now? I'm starving," I said while turning to walk the way the one kitchen was.

"Wait, Nora?"

"Yeah?" I asked and turned around to face him.

"Do you want to go out to eat? Like at a restaurant?" he asked seeming unsure.

"Yeah, sure," I said while shrugging, trying to make it seem like nothing.

His eyes brightened at my response.

"Okay well it is going to be somewhere fancy make sure you wear nice clothes. I will be up to the room in about ten minutes to get ready,"  Jordan said.

"Okay," I said and turned to walk to the nearest elevator. I pretty much knew my way around the house now.

When I got into the elevator I clicked on the button to my room and waited.

It took me a few seconds to realize someone was in the elevator with me. Well, this is awkward.

I turned around and looked at the girl. She looked to be around my age.

"Hi, my name is Nora, what is yours?"

"I'm Katie," she answered back.

"Oh, what floor are you on?" I asked just as the elevator doors opened on my floor.

"The ninth floor," Katie answered.

"Okay, I will see you around sometime," I said simultaneously walking out of the elevator.

I walked down the hall and into my room. I then walked straight into the closet.

Jordan said to dress nicely so I will wear a dress. I picked out five fancy dresses. I laid them on the bed and eliminated three of them.

Now it was a tie between the two remaining ones.

As I was deciding which dress I should wear, Jordan walked in.

"I would wear the black one if I were you," he commented, walking past me.

I put the green dress I had laying down back into the closet.

The black dress was really elegant. It was long and grazed the floor. It was just overall really beautiful.

I walked into the  bathroom and changed. Then I curled my hair and put on some makeup.

When I stepped out, I didn't see Jordan anywhere. Instead I saw a note on the bed.

I walked out to the note and picked it up.

It said: When you are done getting ready, please meet me downstairs by the door. It's the door you escaped from that one day. :) See you soon. ~Jordan

I smiled and put on my red heels. I grabbed my clutch and walked out the door.

I couldn't wait for tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! Enjoy!