Angry feelings ~ Chapter 23

If anyone found or finds and errors in any of the chapters, please inform me. Thanks for reading, enjoy!

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

I woke up, comfortable for once in a long time. I tried stretching, but I couldn't because my body felt too sore and drained.

I rolled over ever so slightly to look at the clock. It read 12:26.

Jeez, I slept like 20 hours. 

"Owe," I hissed, trying to get out of bed.

The door busted open and Jordan came sprinting in.

"What are you doing!?" he yelled.

"I am getting out of bed. What does it look like I'm doing?" I asked, still trying to even sit up.

"Nora, no. Lay down. I will bring you what you want. "

"Can you bring me the toilet then?" I questioned.

"Oh..," Jordan said, scratching the back of his head.

I laughed. "Exactly."

I started getting out of bed again, or at least tried.

Jordan first stood there shaking his head, then he walked over and picked me up.

"I am capable of limping to the bathroom you know," I said.

"Yeah, if you're wanna be there by tomorrow then go ahead."

I rolled my eyes and just let him take me.

"I think you can drop me at the door, I'll be fine,"

"No, remember that I have to be with you at all times?" he said walking into the bathroom.

He set me down, still holding my waist.

"You cannot be serious," I said, believing he was crazy.

He nodded his head. "I'm very serious."

"Ugh! Just turn around and go in the corner or something!" I yelled in frustration.

He walked across the bathroom and into the laundry room. That was an even better idea.

"And shut the laundry room door please!" I yelled a little.

I did my business and limped over to the sink, avoiding looking in the mirror.

"Nora, why won't you look in the mirror?"

"Ah!" I screamed and turned around.

"A little 'I'm coming out' would've been nice to hear," I told Jordan, while turning off the water.

I limped over to the drying towel and dried my hands off.

"Answer my question," he said.

I sighed, with my back still to him.

"I can, I do it all the time. Why do you even care?" I asked, turning around to face him.

" I have always cared. Always."

"Whatever. My body is aching and my head is pounding. Can I go get some medicine?"

He nodded and came and picked me up.

Once in a kitchen, he sat me down on the counter and got two bottle of pills out of the cabinet.

"Here," he said, handing me one of each.

"That's it?" I asked incredulously.

"Um yeah. Hold on let me get you a glass of water," he said turning around to another cabinet.

"That's alright I can take them like this," I said while swallowing them.

"Okay then. What do you wanna do now?" he asked me.

"Not much I can do when you're all freaking crippled, concuss, and medicated like me."

"Why are you being so mean all of the sudden. I am so nice to you yet, you're mean," Jordan said, looking hurt.

I laughed.

"You want to know why I am mean? Maybe it is because I cannot do anything without being taken and injured. I try to run away from home, you take me. We try to out for dinner, my parents get me. I try to go and exercise in this "safe" place and I get taken! I am so sick and fed up with it! Ugh!" I scream, frustrated.

"Well then maybe it would have been better if I would have let you be and not taken you. I could have let you get taken by some creep who would kill you. I am sorry, maybe it was my fault," he said and stormed away angry.

He literally left me there. By myself.

I sat there for a few moments until I heard footsteps.

Someone knocked on the doorframe and I looked up. I saw someone I had not seen for a while, I saw....

|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°

Who do you think she sees? Comment! Thanks for reading! Vote, Follow, and comment. The other update will be up later today.