Drunk ~ Chapter 49

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT BOTTOM!!!!!!!!

"One more shot!" I slurred at the bartender, Nate. We were on first name basis.

"I think you had enough," he told me, laughing.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stuck my lip out. I stood up and started splashing around in the water.

"Nora wants another shotttt!" I screamed and emerged myself in the warm water.

I came back up and look at Nate. he was laughing at me.

"Can I have some more vodka? I'll tell on you if you don't give me on," I said crossing my arms like a little kid. Vodka was my favorite drink. I could drink it straight.

I may or may not have been drunk. I did not care, though. I stumbled through the water and back over to a stool.

"Just give me a bottle of it," I said and pointed at the one behind him.

He sighed but turned around and gave it to me.

"Yay!" I exclaimed and downed a gulp of it. It burned the back of my throat but I did not care. I was only looking to have a good time.

It took me a few minutes to drink the rest of the bottle but once I did, I was ready to go. I gave the bottle back to him, patted his shoulder, and staggered out of the bar area.

I started to walk across the room towards the slides.

"I wanna stay up all night and jump-" I started singing one direction and jumped. I came back down on my butt.

"Ouch, man," I hissed in pain. I knew my tailbone was going to be sore. I got up, ignoring the pain, and kept walking.

I reached the slides and got in line. There were mostly just kids waiting. They all looked at me when I came over. I waved to them.

"Hey kiddos, I'm new here. Which slide is the best?" I asked them.

A little boy stepped up. "That one," he pointed at a blue slide. It went the whole way around the room twice before dropping you straight down in the water.

"Alright! I'm in!" I exclaimed clapping my hands.

"Are you drunk?" He asked me.

I snorted. "What makes you think that?"

"Your acting crazy," he said while moving forward in line.

I giggled at him. "Maybe I am."

I started to climb the steps to get to my slide. Once I got there, I saw a cute boy running it.

"Heyyy, I'm here for this slide," I garbled.

He looked me up and down and smiled. I guess he liked my attire.

"Go ahead," he smirked.

I sat down on the slide and pushed off. The water was making me go faster and faster with each foot I went.

"Woo!" I screamed only to be cut short by being dunked in water.

I came up out of the water and realized that the slide was over already.

"Pooey," I mumbled while backstroking back to the ladder. I got out and walked over to my chair.

I grabbed my dress and walked out, soaking wet. I was leaving pool of water under me everywhere I walked. On my way through the halls, I dropped my dress and did not pick it up. Like I had said before, I am a rebel.