Regina George?

BAD CUPID.

Created by: Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 2.

PICTURE IS RAVEN.

Dylan's P.O V

So I finally found the goddamn class and walked in two minutes after the bell rang, it was a little noisy, just kids chattering and everyone was seated down, dang it. I walked over to the teacher and showed him my schedule. He looked at it, flashed me a small smile and nodded.

"Welcome to Eastwood high, Dylan. Take a seat."

I gave him a half smile that disappeared a second later and looked ahead. The noisy class was suddenly silent, and I knew it was because of me. I turned to them and they were all staring at me like I had superpowers and they all knew it.

Stop staring, you ugly uncircumcised dickheads.

I ignored them and walked to sit on of the empty seats.

"Okay, Let's begin" The teacher smiled.

"Doesn't he get to introduce himself?" A boy asked and I mentally cursed.

"Well," The teacher looked at me. "You wanna?"

"I don't think it is necessary," someone said and I looked behind me to see the boy from earlier.

Christopher, was it?

"Let us just continue." He said and looked at me.

"Thank you." I muttered and he just gave a small nod.

"Anytime." He whispered.

•••

Biology was finally over, after what felt like forever. Once the bell rang, I picked up my bag the same time the others were and began putting my books back in while Mr. Edward. ( The teacher that is, who I learned his name from one of the students was still talking and then he left. I looked to my left and noticed two girls staring and gossiping, whispering to each other.

Really?

"Don't you both have something to do then just stare? Seriously?" I scoffed at how pathetic they were being and stood up, walking out.

I was heading to my locker, ready to go for the next class of stares. Which they were doing 97% of the time in class. Even Mr. Edward had to tell them that their A's weren't on my face.

It wasn't my fault that I was hot. Yes, I knew I was. It's not me being narcissistic, It's just me saying I would fall in love with me if I wasn't me.

Wait, isn't that how narcissist died in the greek books?

Anyways, the first step to realising you are a bad bitch and a demigod is acknowledging that you are sexy and everyone is bellow you, that way when they say something snarky or try to hurt your feelings, you just laugh cause it is like watching one of these old comedy shows.

You see, one thing my evil, beautiful mother taught me is that when you know your place and your worth, no one can make you feel like you are not important. And she's right.

So yeah, I get the stares cause I am hot and I have white hair, but like, sometimes it can make you really uncomfortable. Like right now.

I-

"Hey," A cheerful feminine voice greeted, making me look to my right where it had come from, only to find someone walking beside me with a smile on her perfect face. I didn't know who she was but she definitely was a cheerleader, I knew that, thanks to her uniform. Fun fact, She had Red hair, it was gorgeous actually. She looked so beautiful, like something out of a vogue magazine and I mean it. Her red lips matched her hair and the way she walked, made me realize she was special.