Miss Constantine.

Yeah, yeah. I know, I said 25th and it's 30th. Not my fault. My schedule's been full and the only emotion I have felt this month is 'anger' and that's just it. I've been watching the parasyte anime and it's so good!

I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to update, I also haven't been motivated lately so please tell me amazing songs that I can download, if it's made you cry at all, I need it. This spot is open for suggestions .

And guess who turns 20 next month? Yeah, it's me. Anyways, he 90th chapter! *sighs* when is this book gonna end?! I remember saying one time that we were gonna finish soon but here we are, still going....but that doesn't mean we're not close to the end.

So many time skips but I hope it's worth it. 💔

Point out the errors.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega •

Chapter 90.

Dylan's P.O.V

"You should have seen her, I'm telling you that woman is from the matrix." I said and laid on my bed.

Jaxton chuckled slightly. "Oh, she can't be that bad." Jax was sitting on the chair in my room, a bag of opened cheetos in his hand. I had to tell someone about Diana so why not him? The way Diana looked, acted, talked; she could be a serial killer..nah! An assassin.

"Oh she is," I sat back up. "She was like," I crossed my legs and narrowed my eyes the way she did, giving a straight but mean face. "I'm not gonna go easy on you." I said, mocking her and arched my brow slowly.

"Jesus, if she actually sounds like that then you're doomed." Jax said with a laugh.

"But I can tell she's so good, I mean she caught me when I lied. She's the one." I said with a smile.

Jax looked at me like I was crazy. "One minute you're saying shit about her and the next you're praising her. Make up your damn mind!"

"Fuck you, J." I said, using the name Dominic calls him.

"Hey! Don't call me that." He said, pointing a finger at me.

"Oh, just because I'm not filling your hole doesn't mean I can't call you J."

His cheeks turned bright red immediately and I laughed.

"Fuck you!" He said and threw a Cheeto at me which I gladly caught and stuffed in my mouth.

"Anyways, how's Dominic?"

"He's back to work, Astrid should be going home next weekend." He said with a smile.

"I'm happy for her." I smiled.

"Her hair's growing back, she's healthy. It's all a miracle." He grinned.

"Your mother in-law is coming back home, y'all better throw her a little something."

He frowned. "Like what?"

"Like a welcome back home thing or...happy-miracle working....party thing. You know where I'm getting at."