YOUR CRAZY MATCHES MY CRAZY

Okay, so I forgot to wish you all a happy new year in the previous chapter cause I'm old now so uh, happy new year on the seventeenth day.

I also turned +1 on the 14th, so yay me, I'm getting older and uglier, it hurts, I can't stand it. I just wanna get bitten by a vampire or something and remain immortal. Ughhhhhhhh.

An appreciation post; I'd like to thank you all for sticking around and not abandoning this story even after the emotional roller coaster, I known it's been a crazy ride but I love you guys for staying, I'm sorry for keeping you all for this long, lmao. I should end this real quick and that's why I'm working and saving up to get a better (----) so I could type and update faster. Thank you guys for staying and reading. I wolf you, guys!!! 😭😭

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 114

"I am so proud of you." Jaxton said as I scanned my closet for an outfit for tonight.

"Proud of me?"

"Yeah, and Trevor too, he didn't go for the whole....friendship dinner stupid thing."

I rolled my eyes, smiling as I took out a black ripped jean and a blue office pants, I spun around to show Jaxton. "There's actually something about Trevor, I mean he's just...something else." I chuckled. "Which one? Black says Dylan, the office blue pants says Trevor, I think he's a sucker for pants like this."

"Hmm, you already know something about him." Jaxton said, smiling.

I had told Jaxton about what had happened earlier at the book store and he was shocked that I had ran into Trevor before screaming This Is Fate and then I almost regretted telling him because he started making a huge deal out of this.

"Anyways, none." He said as he got off the bed.

I frowned. "None? Why?"

"Because you are not going on a date with Henry, so I won't let you dress like you didn't even try." He said as he walked over to the closet.

I turned to look at him. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm not saying you don't always look good when you go out with Henry, but...this isn't Henry," he said as he pulled out his blue luggage and zipped it open. "And lately you've been more of a....I don't know, not...you."

"Um, okay? But what are you looking for?" I asked as I walked over to the bed and sat on it, dropping the clothes I held on it.

"Let me guess, you were gonna wear a spongebob shirt with one of the pants." Jaxton asked, looking up at me.

"I....everybody loves spongebob."

Jaxton groaned. "Oh my God, you're like a grandma now, you don't even try." He said and took out a wine colored pant with a big grin, he threw it at me and I caught it. "It's a high waist pants, we wear the same size and it's a little office like, so, I'm sure it'd look goof on you. I only wore it once."

I admired the pants. "It is...nice but, I'm not going to Paris with him."

Jaxton scowled at me. "Isn't your date in like two hours?"