Sexual Tuesday

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega

Chapter 21.

~•Dylan's P.O.V•~

"We're home!!!" I announced once I opened the door. "Oh wait, Mom's at work." I mentally slap myself as I walked in with Jaxton and Raven behind me.

"It's really sweet that Jaxton has to stay with you guys." Raven said, a small smile on her face.

"Of course. He's my best friend and gay and like a brother and gay" I smiled making them laugh.

Raven crashed on my couch and crossed her legs.  "I'm exhausted" she groaned.

"Why?" Jaxton asked as he walked over to the fridge. I picked up the remote and turned on the TV, sitting at the edge of the couch where Raven laid. She moved closer and placed her head on my lap.

"Well, we've been busy cause of the game. It's more stress now and that bitch is just around." She sighed out of frustration.

"Well, I guess you have a new best friend now" I smiled at her, while she glared at me. I kept quiet and turned my gaze to the TV.

Jaxton came back with three bottles of water, he tossed one to Raven and she caught it, and then he tossed one to me. I was about to catch it with my free hand when it hit me on the head.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, rubbing the spot.

"Shit! Dylan! I'm so sorry!" He said, sounding apologetic, while Raven laughed.

"Is this about Raven choosing you as the vagina carrier in a story that concerned me and this is just a harsh payback?" I scowled at him and he bursted out laughing. He'd been trying to hold it in, Raven had been laughing all though. I looked down at her and grabbed a handful of her hair, dragging it. She screamed and I let go, she quickly stood up with a scowl.

"Are you nuts, Mister Dexwell? You could have ripped my hair off."

"Oh, my apologies, Miss Frost." I gasped.

I smirked and looked back at the television , putting the channel on 'E Entertainment'

"I'll go change. I'll be right back" Jaxton said with a chuckle and dashed up the stairs. The show 'How do I look' was on and I smiled at it. "I love this show"

"Why?" Raven grimaced in disgust.

"I like other people being told their outfit is shit, and watch them try to explain why their outfit is shit." I shrugged.

"Hmm. Makes sense."

Minutes  later, we heard Jaxton rush down the stairs.

"Whatcha watching?" He asked as he collapsed on the couch Raven and I sat on.

"Uh..How do I look. Its a transformation kinds show, you know. They sort of change a woman's aesthetic." I answered taking a chip from the bowl on my lap, which I had gotten earlier.

"Oh." Jaxton muttered as a dark skinned woman was shown putting on a really tight, awful colored dress and she was big, so it showed all her tummy rolls.  "Woah, What the fuck is that woman wearing?" Jax ave a disgusted face once she was shown. "Those six packs aren't six packing."