The Crazy Truth

An early update!! I woke up and the first thing I started doing was typing on wattpad. I just felt that motivation and urge to write this and here it is!! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter because i know I kinda did.

Dedicated to you both- Dlchambers95 (thank you for this) and depressedkpop_teen for your vote and comments.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 84b

"Connor,"

What was he doing here? How did he get here? Wait, how did Henry know him?

"Hi," he smiled a little.

"I uh, I um," I really couldn't find the words.

"Wow, I didn't think you could get speechless." He chuckled a little. "Yo," he looked at Henry. "I know you pay for this room but at least knock first before you walk in."

Henry said nothing and I looked at him. "How did you-"

"Breathe." He whispered. "I'll leave you two alone, I'll be back later." He said and placed a kiss on my lips before walking away and leaving me with my ex? Was he regarded my ex? I don't even know but I'm sure I destroyed his life, that's for sure.

"I um, hi."

"You look like you've seen a ghost."

"That's kinda how I feel."

He nodded.

I looked at his legs and the crouches beside the bed and I felt like shit all over again. "Connor, I wanna apologize again." I said as I took a step towards him, I didn't know what to do. I felt like that was the only option. I don't even know why Henry danger brought him here. What was he thinking? Was he trying to soak me in my guilt?

"Dylan, I'm gonna stop you right there." He said with a straight face. He still looked the same, well close to the same. He didn't have the pounds of muscles he did before but he was still fit and his hair was dyed extremely black, even I can tell. He patted the space beside him as I looked at him, I didn't want to go cause he might just take this as an opportunity to get revenge and pull out the knife underneath the pillow and slit my throat.

DYLAN!! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON!

My mind screamed at me, I nodded and walked over to the bed, sitting at the edge. "Are you gonna pour acid on me?"

He chuckled. "Do you want me to pour acid on you?"

"No."

"Then I won't."

We were silent and the room was filled with awkwardness, the fairies of awkwardness were probably dancing around and spraying so many sparkles around the room and I hayed it.

"You know your boyfriend is amazing."

I turned to him.

"He brought me here, he somehow managed to track me down and find my house in California and spoke to me."

I frowned. "What'd you mean?"

"He wanted me to talk to you, said you were still drowning in guilt and needed me do free you from your guilt."