I'm Not Leaving

#Funfact~ Did you know, if you vote for every chapter, you get five dollars for each?
Does it sound like something I made up cause I'm attention seeking creature?
Well, you're right.

~•Drumroll for this chapter please•~

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 41

~•Jaxton's P.O.V•~

I was extremely shocked to see her here, how did she find this place, how did she know this was where I stayed? She hasn't bothered to check on me since the incident until last night and thought it was right to just show up here, ready to create drama like she always does.

I knew something was up the minute I heard shouting upstairs and a familiar voice at that. I decided to come check it out only to find my mom arguing with Dylan and his mom.

Her hair wasn't properly combed, this was how it always was when she was in a hurry, she'd always forget to comb it. Her brown eyes stared at me as if questioning me on why I had done this to her.

I had been ignoring her calls since last night, after I answered the first one and she had asked me to come back home immediately, I had told her I wasn't coming back any time soon.

She was now in town. When? I have no idea, but if she was asking me to come home it was because she needed me to do something for her or to stop the neighbors from talking even though they thought she was an awful mother anyways, my neighbors checked up on me more than she did.

She was breathing heavily and didn't take her eyes off me. I still didn't understand what she was doing here or how she even knew the Dexwell's house.

"She's your mother?" Dylan's mom brows rose.

"You're....Jesús?" Dylan asked a second after his mom had asked her own question.

I rushed down the stairs with a simple "yes" answering both their questions, Jesús is my middle name and mom calls me that more than the first name everyone calls me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her through gritted teeth as I took the last few steps down.

She walked up to me and grabbed my hand."Ven, no estás eligiendo mis llamadas, estamos yendo a casa."she said as she walked, dragging me. (Come, you're not picking my calls, we're going home)

I pulled my hand and scowled at her. "No vay a ir a ningún lado contigo, ¡Ya the dije eso anoche!" (I'm not going anywhere with you, I already told you that last night!)

"DEJA DE SER DIFÍCIL!" She yelled.(Stop being difficult!)

"Estoy siendo difícil? Deberías ir a casa a Sofía." I said and turned to go bit she grabbed my arm, making me look back at her. (I'm being difficult? You should just go home to Sofía.)