DADDY'S LODGE #3 (NIGHT OUT)

This is one long chapter that wasn't planned. 😂 If you spot any error, let me know.

So, remember I said I have tea? Yeah so this woman sends me a formal profession message and says she read Bad Cupid and she spoke to her team in their organization or whatever she called it in Hong Kong and they liked my story so they want me to have this story on their website to it'd help others in their reading ability. Blah blah blah! And they are gonna pay me 80USD for this. That's not even enough in my currency but I go ahead and inquired more, since they said they were gonna promote this and if it does extremely well they'll pay me more. I asked how they were gonna pay me if it gets successful and they said, they'll give me...30%!!! 30 out of 100!! They get 70%. SEVENTY! Which means I sell the story that I wrote in bad times, with my blood and sweat, that I spent sleepless nights writing for a cheap price. 30%??!!! Y'all have to laugh with me cause this is funny and insane. Like my friend Marie said , this is literally fraud. Smh. They even asked me to take this story off Wattpad and leave just five for all this? It's not even completed and people haven't seen this book yet so please help me laugh and cry. I'm not desperate. I'll figure this out, a better opportunity will come.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 87

Dylan's P.O.V

It had been a week since the prank they all pulled one me. Also a week since I had any nightmares of Johnathan Myers. No fucking nightmares.

Raven and Tom were still having sex which was cool but annoying as well since their room was right above us and actually woke me up in the middle of the night twice. It was fucking annoying but I was gonna get her back. Henry had a crazy stamina and so did I, we could go a really long time while having sex so if they were gonna have to play this game, they better be careful cause they are so gonna lose.

Jaxton and Dominic were always together, cuddling up, laughing, doing all sorts of things together. It was really cute, Dominic kept treating Jaxton right and making him laugh more and it made me happy to see that my best friend was really happy.

Zach was still getting on my nerves, his existence alone made me mad as fuck but I tried my best to ignore him.

Back to the present. Right now, Dominic and Jaxton are outside playing basketball and laughing like a lovestruck couple. Zach is right at the other side of the couch texting on his phone with a smile, Raven's upstairs and Tom's gone to see his mother.

While Dylan which is obviously me, is sitting on my boyfriend's lap and feeding him some stuffed French toast with berries on the top since he hasn't had anything to eat, this was made by Jaxton with the assistance of his boyfriend who just sat and stared at him like he grew a pair of rainbow wings overnight.

But yes, I'm a caring boyfriend.

I was gonna take care of my boyfriend in every way and make him happy, this vacation isn't just for me to get over Johnathan but to make Henry feel safe and know someone else cares for him as well.

"Open up." I smiled at him as I held up a fork with the toast towards his mouth.  He did as I said and I inserted the food into his mouth gently, he just stared at me with those green eyes as he chewed.

"Now I've figured out what's missing in this food." He said once he swallowed.

I frowned. "What? I ate it already, it's good."

He patted his lip with his finger and arched his brow teasingly at me. "I think that's only gonna make it sweeter."

I shook my head at him with a little smile. "You are naughty." I said as I leaned closer to him and cupped his cheek with one hand and pressed my lips against his.