His Sinful Lips

(Play the song!!! 👆)

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 40

"Dyl."

I grumbled, hiding my face into the pillow.

"Dyl?"

"Leave me alo-"

Wait, only one person calls me by that name.

My eyes shot open, it can't be. I turned and sat up from my bed with wide eyes and let out a gasp once I almost slammed my face in his, he was right in front of me, on my bed and my eyes met his, even as dark as my room was, I could still see the color of his eyes.

"Henry." I breathed.

"Hi." He whispered with a smirk.

HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET INTO MY HOUSE, LET ALONE MY ROOM?

I looked around. "H-How did..How did you-"

"Window." He replied with a slight chuckle.

I looked at my window, it was open. I looked back at him. "I-I um...I..." I couldn't find the words. "Wh-What are y-you um....What are you d-doing here?" I felt like my heart was threatening to beat out of my chest.

This, was some creepy shit.

He smirked the more and leaned closer, bringing his mouth close to my ear. "I want you." He whispered, when he spoke, it was breathy and slow,  sending crazy chills down my spine.

"What?" I said softly, as if trying to process what he was saying.

He brought his gaze back to me, "You have the prettiest eyes."

I always thought the same about you.

"I-I um..."

Why was I fucking speechless?

"H-Henry...you uh, s-someone m-might come in....y-you ha-have to go."

I NEVER STUTTER, HOW THE FUCK WAS THIS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?

"Do you really want me to go?" He asked as he kissed my neck. Once. Twice. Thrice.

I was lost in his touch, everything I wanted to say, got stuck in my throat.
"S-Someone m-might..." I trailed off once he sucked on the soft skin making me moan.

"What was that?" He asked slowly as he turned to the other side and trailed kisses down my neck.

I moaned.

He looked back at me, I didn't realize my eyes had been closed until he stopped. "Tell me you want me, Dyl." He said, his fingers were tracing down my lips.

My heart began to race. "Henry," I moaned.

"Tell me," he demanded as he kissed my jaw.

He pressed our lips together,  he kissed me feverishly and hard. I have no idea what exactly is happening right now, its all fast and all, but one thing I'm certain about is him, I want him.

I was aware of one of his hands traveling up my thigh and looming over to my crotch area, while his other hand went straight to my ass, he grabbed and squeezed it making me let out a soft moan in between our kiss as he unzipped my shorts. "Tell me you want me, Dyl." He said with heavy breaths, his mouth close to my ear again.