The Replica Of Johnathan

Yaay, finally a chapter. 😒 I know. I know. I took a lot of time to update and y'all already filled up my inbox and I have apologized to a thousand of you guys and imma do it again. I'm sorry, as you all know, always have an excuse but I'm gonna spare y'all the details till my plan is successful and then I'll let y'all know.

I always dedicate a new chapter to a reader who spams this book with votes. Writer_xgirl2003 and Jasrabieber. Thank you both so much, I love you both.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 74

Dylan's P.O.V

"I can't believe Jaxton would go see that woman that gave birth to him after we told him not to." I said as I bit my nails nervously, I wanted to tell Raven to drive faster so we'd get there on time but I didn't want to pressure her again.

"You mean his mother?" Raven asked as she drove to Jaxton's house.

"Yes, her."

She shrugged. "Maybe cause she's his mother."

"Who clearly abandoned him cause she didn't care and then when she saw he was having a better life and being taken care of, she comes back with her dark magic!" I grained angrily. "I just wanna snap her n-" I was interrupted by my cell phone which was ringing so loud. I sighed and answered it once I saw the caller. "Jon."

"GWEN SAID YES!!" He screamed.

I pulled the phone away from my ear once he screamed and placed it back when I felt he had stopped.

"Tell me something new."

"She said you spoke to her! Oh God, did you threaten her? You didn't threaten to bury her alive, did you?"

"What? No. I didn't, I just spoke to her and let her know that the whole you and Raven thing was just made up." I shrugged.

Raven frowned and looked away from the road and at me. "Wait what?"

"Eyes on the road." I said to her.

"Oh, thank you so much Dylan. I owe you a lot."

"You keep saying that and yes, you do owe me."

"Shit."

I chuckled softly.

"Where are you guys?"

"We are on our way to Jaxton's house."

"W-Why? What happened?"

"Jaxton's there," I sighed. "Apparently he's been seeing his mother for a while and we didn't know about it."

"Oh, do you want me there?"

"No, don't worry. We can handle it. I can handle it."

"Okay, be careful. Don't fight with him."

"I will try."

"Give me a feedback later, okay?"

I nodded. "I will. Bye." I said and hanged up, signing afterwards.

"What's up?"

"I just hope he's okay and she's not making him do what he doesn't want to do because I know she can be a manipulative witch, and honestly I know she is his mother and I understand that, but I cannot help but worry. Remember the whole Vaughn thing and how his mother didn't even care or come see him in the hospital? He was heartbroken, and I don't want him to feel like the problem is him cause it is not."