Slug's Room

Flug's pov

   We walked to his room, which is on the exact opposite of where my room is in my dimension. 'I wonder why he offered to let me stay in his room, if I'm correct he should be the exact opposite of me.' I thought to myself as we walked. I looked at the pictures on the walls. They seemed to be a lot more group pictures compared to the nothing but BlackHat portraits that I'm used to. The walls where a pale blue which is significantly different than then purplish black walls I'm used to, they had the same hat like design but here it was a navy like color.

   I was lost in thought until I heard Slug cough a bit to get my attention. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. "We're here" He said standing outside of a door that I could only guess was his room. 

   "O-okay" I stuttered. He opened the door to show a very similar room to mine just slightly different colors. He had his bed in the far right corner, where I had mine in the far left corner, it had red and black covers. He had his desk right in front of the window which was in the middle back of the room. It was clean and organized like he had just recently cleaned it up. The walls where a dark red color, darker than his gloves. I stood in the doorway staring at the room. 

   "Aren't you gonna come in?" Slug asked sounding slightly annoyed. 

   "S-sorry" I said as I walked in and took a seat on the bed. "So where am I sleeping?" I asked 

   "On the bed, duh." I blushed slightly under my bag at the thought of sleeping in the same bed as someone else. "Where else would you sleep? On the floor? Ha! the last person to do that almost got stuck in the underground prison and almost got eaten by the monster that is down there."

   He sat on the chair that was by his desk and took off his paperbag. I looked at him a surprised while blushing a bit. He looked... handsome and badass compared to me. He had dark brown hair that was slightly messy due to the bag being over his head for so long, a big scar on his left cheek, a small scar on the right side of his lips, a scar that went over his right dark green eye. I looked basically the same but all of the scars were flipped and I had dirty blonde hair with bright green eyes. 

   "What?" He asked clearly wondering why I was staring at him.

   "I-I... You look.. wow..." That was all I could say, his appearance was slightly intimidating but was good looking at the same time. He raised a brow at me 

   "What do you mean?" He asked. 

   "I mean, y-you look so similar to me but different that i-it kinda surprised me" I quickly said. 

   "Of course I do, we should be almost complete opposites, now what are you waiting for? Take off your bag, I'm basically you." I nervously looked at him. I haven't taken my bag off in front of other people in such a long time. 'What would he say? I don't look nowhere near as good as he does!' I thought to myself. He looked at me waiting for me to take off my bag. I slowly reached up to my face to take it off.