Grumpy Hats and Happy Unicorn barf

BlackHat's pov (A/N I thought that we should get to see what BlackHat thinks :3)

   I woke up in this disgrace of a mansion. It smelled like good people and good things. It looked like a hero randomly came in my house and decided to change almost everything! I hated being here so freaking much! 

   So I decided to check on the progress of the scientists. 

~A half hour later~ 

   Ugh, I seem to be lost! How is that even possible?! This is basically MY house, it's just all heroic like! 

   I kept wondering until I saw what basically looked like Dementia but if she was on a lot of drugs and then got eaten by a unicorn than got barfed out. 

  "Hello! You must be the other version of WhiteHat that randomly showed up here then Slug shot your only way back home now you're stuck here! I'm Clemencia! Nice to meet you! Wait I don't even know your name! What's your name?" She said talking almost too fast for her words to be understandable.

   "My na-" I started but go rudely interrupted.

   "Wait, don't tell me! Is your name BlackHat?" She asked. This completely shocked me, how did she know my name?!

   "Yes, but how di-" I got interrupted, again!

   "How did I know your name? well that's simple really! WhiteHat wears a white hat and he dresses in mostly white, and you are the opposite, so it only made sense to me that your name would be BlackHat." She cheerfully said. "You look lost, are you trying to find the lab to check up on the progress of Slug and Flug, that's his name right?"

   "How do you know so much??" I asked getting more freaked out by her knowledge by the second.

   She shrugged and said "Lucky guess. Now follow me the lab is over here." She started to skip off in the opposite direction than where I thought it would be.

   After a few minutes we found ourselves at the lab doors. I opened them and saw the two scientist working at a desk in the middle of the room. I walked over to see how they are doing. 

   "So what else was there in your original design?" Dr.Slug said. I believe that was his name.

   "I can't really remember... Please don't be mad." Flug said quickly and quietly.

   "Why would I be mad? You said that this took you a really long time and it's not like you studied every inch of it, there was no need for you to do anything like that. So don't beat yourself up." Slug replied

   "I wasn't worried about beating myself up, I was worried that you were gonna cuz that's what BlackHat would usually do if I mess up."

  "Why would your boss beat you up? If I were you I would beat him up instead! He doesn't look that strong!"

  I decided that now was a great time to make my presence known, so I faked a cough. They looked behind them to see me. I could hear Flug gulp at the fact that I could have heard everything. 

(What do you think of chapter 7? I thought it would be cool if I added Clemencia and BlackHat :3 )