The Unexpected Visit...

WhiteHat's pov

   I woke up to a loud knock on the my bedroom door. I groan and get up. BlackHat was still sleeping. I looked at my clock to see that it is 6:23 am. I than go over to the door and opens it, only to see Clemencia standing there.

   "Yes?" I questioned as to why she would wake me up so early.

   "Someone is at the door and they want to see you, sir." She stated.

   "Do you know who it is?" I asked.

   "No, all they told me was that they wanted to see you, I have no idea as to why though." She informed me.

   "Okay, then tell them that I will be down there in a few minutes." I told her.

   "Okay, I will." And with that she was on her way down stairs. 

   I turned around to see BlackHat awake and looking at me obviously confused.

   "Apartenly someone is downstairs and they want to see me, I wonder why they would do this so early though." I said mostly talking to myself at the last bit.

   "I don't why either. Are you going down there to greet them?" BlacHAt questioned.

   "Of course! What kind of hero would I be if I didn't go down there and at least see what they want!" I said. He simply chuckled.

   "Okay, well I'm going down there with you then." He said.

   "Okay, let's get dressed." 

   We both started getting dressed, him in his usual attire and I mine. BlackHat looked at me and started to walk over to me. That made me blush. He started to tie my, well tie, that I had somehow forgotten to tie. I couldn't help but smile. He then look at my face. He licked his thumb and he started to wipe a bit of my check with it. I started to blush even more at the simple action. He chuckled upon seeing my flustered face.

   "Come on, we can't keep our guest waiting, can we?" BlackHat said as he started to walk to the door. I quickly followed after him. We then proceeded to walk down to the living room where we could hear voices coming from. It sounded like Clemencia and some other female. 

   When we walked in I was surprised to see who this mystery guest was. It was,

   My

   Own

   Mother!!!!

   She was wearing a blue and white dress with her usual blue and white trilby, it also had a few feathers on it.

   "Mom?!" I yelled in shock. She turned around to face me. 

   "Why do you look all shocked about seeing your own mother?" SHe said in her usual 'I'm judging you because I have nothing better to do' voice. BlackHat looked at me.

   "That's your mom?" He questioned.

   "Ugh yeah, this is my mom, Trilby Hat. Mom this is BlackHat he's basically me but from a different dimension, and over, the girl who you were just talking to you is Clemencia." I said feeling very awkward about all of this.

   BlackHat goes up to my mom and sticks his hand out for her to shake it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, TrilbyHat."

   "You're not a goody two-shoes like my son know are you?" My mom questioned. 

   "I'm not, actually in my own dimension I am a very powerful demon who is feared by most." BlackHat said with his hand still extended outwords waiting for my mom to shake it. She shook his hand upon hearing those words.