Merry Christmas! Or Any Other Holiday!

(A/N: This is not apart of the actual story, I just wanted to make a Christmas special. Again this is not apart of the story this whole chapter is just for fun.)

Flug's pov

   BlackHat decided that we should all go to the opposite universe, I mean Christmas should be spent with family and loved ones. So all four of us goes through the red and blue portal. A few seconds later we arrived in the very similar lab, all of us holding presents. 

   The first thing I saw when we walked into the lab was Slug passed out on his desk with his bag on the side of him. I couldn't help but chuckle. I walked over to him. I lifted up my bag and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. 

   His eyes fluttered open. 

   "It's true, when you get a kiss from your true love you wake up!" I yelled in a jokingly way. I heard Slug chuckle.

   "So what are you doing here? I mean, I love that you came here to see this sexy beast~" Slug flirrtered. Now it was my turn to laugh, but also blush. Good thing had my usual bag on.

   "KInda, we decided to spend Christmas here, which is tomorrow." I said. 

   "It is?" Slug asked.

   "Yep" I replied

   "That means I have to do my usual stake out!" He yelled and quickly got up and ran to the other side of the room and starts to dig from the boxes.

   "Stakeout? What do you mean?" I asked watching him digging through the boxes. 

   "I have a stakeout every year to see if I can catch that fat freak, you know him as St.Nicholas." Slug threw some random christmas  stuff to the ground as he was still looking for whatever he may be looking for.

   "Oh. Why didn't I guess that." I laughed. "You're always doing things like this." I started to walk over to him.

   he laughed. "I guess that this is usual behavior for me." He sheepishly said. 

   "Do you need help?" I asked. He may be way more organized than me, but he somehow never able to find a thing. While I'm of course the opposite. 

   "No! I got this!" He said with determination and continue to look for whatever thing he is looking for. I laughed.

   "whatever you say, bae. Where is the christmas tree? I got some presents." I asked.

   "It's in the living room, do you think you can find it? Last time I let you wonder the mansion on your own you somehow appeared down stairs, and almost died from a mutant rat." He said. 

   "Yeah, I should be fine." I simply said. And with that I left.

WhiteHat pov

   I sat in my office doing some paperwork. I sighed. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work, especially on Christmas Eve! I just hope that I can get this done before tomorrow. I sighed again. I've been up all night doing this. I would kill for a wink of sleep.

  Suddenly I heard the door open. I was expecting Slug to come in to tell me his new plan to kill Stanta, which never works cuz he always passes out before midnight cuz he usually stays up late the night before. 

   But the person who walked in completely surprised me. 

   "BlackHat!?" I yelled running to him and giving him a hug.

   "Yep that's me." He said and kissed me on the check. "What are you doing? You look like you haven't slept in weeks." 

   "heh, it's only been a week..." I said.