An Eventful Chapter

(A/N Here they are :3 The one on the left is Eaven and the one on the right is Kalaraja. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look at the A/N from the last chapter)

Flug's pov

   I'm walking to where I assume the living room is. You maybe asking why I'm walking to the living room instead of being in the lab working on the portal with Slug, but that's the problem! We've been working for about 6 hours stright, and that's fine, I've worked for days on end without getting a break before, so that's nothing. 

   But Slug was like 'No, that's so unhealthy! Go take a break in the living room. The lab will be lock for at least an hour. We don't have to get it done today.'  That's easy for him to say! He's still in his own universe! But Slug looked so hot when he was bossing me around and telling me to get out of the lab, so I can't be too mad at him. I've learned throughout the day that I have a small crush on the other bag wearing scientist. I just can't help it! Especially after this morning, I can't get the sight of his half naked body out of my head! Not that I'm complaining... 

   I continue to think of Slug as I finish the long walk to the living room. It look like the rest of the mansion with the walls and floors. They had a giant tv, a really expensive looking chandelier, a really nice looking couch that looks like it could hold up to 10 people on it, a few chairs, and quite a few video game systems. There was 3 chairs, one of them was pink and blue and it was right by the couch, one that was on the other side of the couch but it was blue and white just like the couch, and finally there was a red and black one far away from everything else but still looked like it had a nice view of the tv. 

   I walked over to the couch to see a big purple bear with a dead flower dangling on top of it's head it looked to be sleeping. This must be 5.0.5's opposite. I went to grab the remote off of the coffee table so I can watch something since the bear isn't, but I immediately changed my mind when I heard a low growl coming from the bear. 

   I quickly backed off. It got up and started to walk towards me growling I started to panic. It must think that I'm an intruder of somesort! It started to back me up into a corner.  Is this how I die?! I squeeze my eyes shut expecting the worst. 

   "Flug! Bad 6.0.6!" I heard running footsteps coming towards me. I felt two hand grab either side of my face. I open my eyes to see Slug, I couldn't help but blush. He removed my bag to see if there was anything wrong with my face, this caused me to blush even more. "Flug are you alright?"

   "Y-yeah..." I said, "What was that?" 

   "That was 6.0.6, I made him. But I honestly can't tell you if he was an experiment gone wrong or right." He answered.

   "What do you mean?" I asked.

   "He was supposed to be kinda good but he is techenonly evil and tries to kill anything that he isn't familiar with. But he couldn't care less about anybody who lives in the mansion, well almost anybody... He absolutely hates WhiteHat, if WhiteHat was about 2 feet away 6.0.6 would try to attack him."

   "O-oh, that makes sense. Will he try to attack me again?" I asked.

   "Probably not, but to make sure. 6.0.6 come here," Slug said, 6.0.6 who had previously moved back to the couch came over. "Okay now Flug put your hand on his snout, but make sure not to touch his flower or ears, he hates that."

   I slowly move my hand to his snout. He sniffed it. He poked my hand with his moisted nose.

   "Huh, I've only seen him do that to me, he must smell me on you. I guess that's better than him using you as a human chew toy." Slug said.

   "Y-yeah," I said in response. 

   "Wanna watch Tv?" Slug asked.

   "Sure" I said getting up. I look around again to decide where I should sit. I walked over to the red and black chair, it reminded me of Slug. I sat down in it and it was so comfortable! 

   Slug grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned around to look at me.

   "You do know that you're sitting in my chair, right?" Slug said.

   "O-oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'll get up." I said as I was right about to stand up.

   "No, it's fine. And plus there's room for two." Slug said as he walked over. I blushed. He sat on my lap facing me. I blushed even harder. He smirked at my red face as I forgot to put my bag back on. My heart felt like it was going a billion miles per hour.

    He pushed his bag up on his head so his face was visible and he leaned in close to my face with his eyes half shut and his lips puckered. Was this really going to happen?! Was he gonna kiss me?! I closed my eyes as well, we were right about to kiss when we heard someone run in here yelling and giggling. Me and Slug bonked heads. Slug quickly put his bag on my head and pulled a new one from his lab coat and put it on and stood up. How did he do that so fast?

   I looked over at the door to see  Clemencia holding BlackHat's and WhiteHat's hats in her arms while she quickly shut the door. 

   "Help! We gotta hide the hats!! XD" Clemencia yelled. BlackHat was going to literally kill her if he finds out that she took his hat. 

   We all heard an angry shout come from down the hall. A few seconds later there was fast footsteps coming towards the living room. Clemencia ran over to me and gave me the hats right before BlackHat and WhiteHat came bursting in. BlackHat was wearing his red and black bowler hat while WhiteHat was wearing a white and blue fedora. I felt my knees grow weak. 

   BlackHat looked as if he was gonna kill someone and WhiteHat look mad but he also looked like he would be just fine he someone would give him his hat back. Their eyes search the room until landing on the hats in my hands as I there stood petrified. 

  "Flug," BlackHat said coldly. I let out a whimper. 

   "He didn't take your stupid hat." I heard Slug say. "He was in here with me and 6.0.6."

   "Than why does he have my hat than?" BlackHat said as if was right about to kill everyone in the room.

   "Because," I felt an arm snake around my waist, I jumped and looked down to see that the arm belonged to no other than Slug. I blushed but it also made me feel a bit more relax to know that his muscular arm is wrapped around me. "Clemencia randomly came in here and gave them to him right before you two came in here." 

   "Oh that makes sense, can we have our hats back now?" WhiteHat said only half annoyed, basically as annoyed as someone would be after someone just kept on poking them. 

   "I don't know, CAN you?" Slug said with obvious sass in his voice.

   BlackHat growled and looked like was gonna tear him apart, That is until WhiteHat said this, "Chill babe, they're never gonna give us our hats back if you keep acting like this." BlackHat huffed and looked away with a slight blush on his face. 

   "Wait you two are dating?! Omg that's so cute!" Clemencia yelled. BlackHat gave her the death stare.  

   WhiteHat chuckled and kissed BlackHat on the check and walked over to me with a smile on his face. There was no words needed as I gave him the hats. He then walked back to BlackHat and placed BlackHat's hat on his own hat. 

   "Hey! That's mine," BlackHat said trying to grab his hat off of WhiteHat's head.

   "I know, but wouldn't you want to wear my hat for a while?" WhiteHat said with a smile on his face as if he already knew BlackHat's answer. 

   "Fine," That was all BlackHat said as he took WhiteHat's hat and place it on his head. WhiteHat chuckled and they both walked out.

   "Well that just happened." Said Slug

 Sorry for not updating in forever but I haven't been in the mood to write a new chapter... On a new note what did you guys think of Eaven and Kalaraja? I kinda messed up the drawing while I was inking it and coloring it.