Randomness

Slug's pov

   Visiting hours are over at the hospital so I was forced to go home. I walked down the dark streets that would usually bring a bit of joy in my dark heart, but now it just made me realize how alone I am. I sighed, I was used to having Flug around me. I know that it has only been three days since he has first walked through that portal, but he has been at my side almost the entire time. 

   When I finally got to the mansion and got inside I noticed Clemencia staring at me. 

   "What?" I asked.

   "Where's Flug? Didn't he go with you to go get parts?" She asked. I had told everyone that me and Flug were going to get parts because Flug had requested me to keep our relationship a secret.

   "WhiteHat didn't tell you? When me and Flug were walking Dr.FistFight showed up and we were forced into fighting him. But during the fight Flug had to reload and he took his eyes off of him, giving FistFight to land a blow. He had cut open Flug's stomach, he was rushed in to the ER and now he has to stay there for a few days." I explained.

   "Oh, poor Flug. Is he alright?" She asked.

   "More or less. His stomach hurts and he can't move around to much, but other than that he is basically fine." I told her.

   "That's good, at least he wasn't severely hurt or anything. Actually, he kind of was, wan't he? But you get what I mean, right?" She questioned.

   "Yeah, I do. What you mean is that it was good that he is able to recover fast instead of having to stay in the hospital for weeks on end. Am I right?" I guessed.

   "Yep, you really are one smart cookie Slugy!" The unicorn girl said. I've always kind of hated cute nicknames, especially if they are toward me. 

   "Well, I'll be in the lab then. Even though Flug isn't here I might as well keep working." I said leaving the room.

WhiteHat's pov

   I wonder how Flug is doing. I remember what had happened to him earlier today.

~FlashBack~

   I was sitting on BlackHat's lab blushing like crazy as I was doing paperwork. I really love the demon, he may seem mean but I know there is some good in him. Just like how there is some evil in me. 

   Everything was going fine until there was a load alarm. I immediately jumped up. BlackHat looked confused. I quickly clicked a button that was under the desk. The desk instantly got replaced with a large control pad(? I'm not exactly sure about what it is called but it has a crap ton of buttons, levers, and switches on it.) 

   BlackHat looked even more confused as I made it so a large image of an exploded bank with villain called Dr.FistFight in from of it fighting Flug and Slug.

   "Oh no! I said as I quickly shut it off. I instantly teleported near the area were the fight was going on, but I didn't exactly teleport there, weird. FistFight must have some sort of machine that stopped me from teleporting there completely, so instead I ran. 

   When I had finally made it I saw Flug on the ground holding his stomach in pain, he was also passed out. I also saw Slug right about to kill the villain, I quickly ran up to Slug and stopped him from making the final blow.

   "Slug, remember killing isn't the WhiteHat Organization way." I never liked the idea of hurting someone, unless it's for a good reason, or killing someone.