More Hatcest (BlackHat x WhiteHat)

(There may be some lemon in this chapter to make up for the crappy chapter I did last time. This time I will not rush, but instead take my time. If you don't want to read something that has a bit of lemon then I advise you to skip down to the next bit with bold letters.)  

Flug's pov.

    I woke up feeling a bit sore and tired. I was still naked as was Slug. My stomach hurt more than it did yesterday, we probably should have waited to have done that. Welp what's in the past is in the past. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

    I turned on the water and hopped in. I started to wash my messy dirty blond hair and face. After my hair was completely cleaned I started to clean the rest of my body making sure that I didn't miss a spot. 

    As I was cleaning myself I heard Slug wake up. 

    "I'm in the shower!" I call to him so he isn't worried. A few seconds later the door to the bathroom is being opened. I jumped and hid behind the shower certain.

   "Sorry, I was just bored out there, and I thought why not take a shower with my adorable boyfriend." He said, I blushed. I peeked my head out from behind the curtain to see a still naked Slug who look like he needed a shower. I sighed and allowed him to join me.

    "Since I'm basically clean and you still need to be washed and you are joining in on my shower, I get to wash you." I told him. He blushed a bit.

   "Fine." He said looking away. I smiled and grabbed the soap and I started to clean him up.

    I washed his hair careful not to accidentally get soap in his eyes. He held his usual bored expression, but I know by now that he is enjoying this greatly. I smiled as he stepped under the water to rinse his hair. When all of the soap was out of his hair, I started to work on cleaning him up. 

   I started with his chest, than his arms. But when I was finishing up with his left arm the soap slipped out of my hands. I blushed a bit from embarrassment as I reached down to pick it up. 

   I yelped a bit as I felt something squeeze my butt. I turned my head around to see Slug groping my rear. I blushed as I remembered how the saying 'Don't drop the soap' came to be. At least it was Slug and not some random prison inmate. 

   "Didn't anyone tell you not to drop the soap when someone else is in the shower with you?~" Slug said in a lustful way. 

    "I-I forgot." I said while trying to hold back a moan. 

    "You're lucky that we are here in my personal shower rather than anywhere else.~" He told me as I felt him brush his dick against my butt. I blushed and tried not to moan but that was getting harder by the second. 

   He kept on teasing me by rubbing his penis against my rear but nothing other than that. I let out a moan. I can practically hear him smirk. I'm someone who when something sexual happens to me I change from being shy and not sure to a someone who cannot resist sex. I guess it's pretty easy to wrap me around your finger...

   "Stop teasing me already!" I demanded.

    "Whoa, when did you get so demanding?~" He asked.

    "When you decided to grope my ass." I told him. I can tell that he was a bit taken back from my tone of voice. 

    "Wow, I wasn't expecting that." He said with surprise obviously in his voice. 

    "I'm one of those people who are secretly craving to have my beloved in bed with me, or in this case, shower." I told him.

    "Wow, I never would have guessed it." Slug said.