Dolphins' Game

The Cubs ended up losing to the Mets 3 more times, but we're gonna go further next year. I can feel it. Right now, I'm getting ready to go with Anthony to a Dolphins' game against the Patriots.

I decided on a pair of jeans, a dolphins' t-shirt, a dolphins' ball cap, I put a dolphins' ribbon on my wrist, and I put on a pair of black leather boots

I'm in the process of setting up my IVIg when Anthony walks in the hotel bedroom. He whistles, "You went all out, huh?"

I chuckle, "It's been awhile since I've been to a Dolphins' game."

He smiles, "You look great."

I wince as I stick the needle in, "You sure? It's not Cubs."

He helps me with the rest of the set up, "Sam. I think you look beautiful no matter what you're wearing."

I smile up at him as he presses the start button on my pump, "Ditto."

He chuckles as he leans down to kiss me. I hear a bark behind us. I break the lip lick to look st the bed behind us where Wrigley is laying down with his vest on. I smile at him before looking back at Anthony, "I think someone is ready to go."

He nods, "Yeah. I think so. Are you?"

I look down at myself, "Yeah. I thought that was obvious."

He laughs as he grabs his keys. I hook Wrigley to his leash, and I put my IVIg stuff in my purse. We walk out to the car, and I help Wrigley into the back seat before heading to the front seat. Anthony takes my hand in his, and lays them both on his thigh as he drives.  I just stare out the window, and watch the great state of Massachusetts go by on our way to Gillette Stadium.
————————————————————
Getting me through security was way more difficult then I had to be. Especially considering that they knew about everything from Service Dog to needle in my chest.

Anthony managed to swing tickets next to the sidelines, and we get to be on the sidelines before the game. Anthony is talking with a few people, and I playing fetch with Wrigley. I brought a little squishy football to play with.

"SAM!" I hear Anthony yell behind me.

I stop in the middle of my throw to turn and look at him. He waves me over, and I snap my fingers, so that Wrigley will follow me. I take my place at Anthony's side, and I give him a look, "Yeah?"

He points to the man next to him, "Please. Tell me you know who this is?"

I squint my eyes at the man face. My eyes widen when I realize who it is. I slap Anthony's bicep, "Oh my god! That's Dan Marino!"

The man laughs, "I see you're a fan."

I chuckle, "Big fan. My mom is too. I get it from her." My eyes widen again, "Oh, she's gonna hate me."