Chapter1 {About Jasmine}

Hi my name is Jasmine Taylors and I live in Bronx NY with my two abusive parents and my baby brother Jordan. I've been raising Jordan since he was born since no one else in my house hold would. It's been rough but I've been managing with a part time job and help from my bestfriend Alana's family. Honestly they're like me and Jordan's family too. They feed us and give me money to get us clothes and shoes. Their guess room is now me and Jordan's room for if my parents get too abusive and I need a place to stay. I get beaten by my parents so often that they said I could just have the room.

Now I know ur thinking why haven't I called the cops? Well it's because I live in the Bronx and no one cares about anything. People get robbed and kidnapped and kids get abused everyday, so it just natural. And people stopped caring.
But I've been saving up to get a plane ticket for me to go to Alabama where my aunt stays. I called her and she says that I can stay with her and she will help me take care of Jordan. I have enough now. $300 for the ticket. I just have to find a day to leave and quit my job. Which I'm doing today.

•••••
The last thing you need to know is that I rap. I make music and I use what happens to me and about my life and make it into a song. I have 3 songs that I've made but I don't share them with anybody. Only Alana and her family.
I didn't tell you guys that she has a baby brother the same age as Jordan. His name is Alex and he's a month older than Jordan. That's actually how I've been feeding Jordan by using Alana's mom breast milk. I know it's weird but the formula cost a lot and why waste money if u have someone to give u theirs?

Anyways that's all you need to know about me

What did u think about Jasmine and Jordan's life?
Any thoughts on Alana and her family?
Let me know in the comments and plz vote on this book. ❤️
Byeeee✌🏽
-Niya🤪🌹