Chapter16{death wish}

Sorry for not publishing sooner. Some ppl kept telling me to hurry up and finish so here I am. There may be some mistakes because I didn't edit.

Alana🥵

I'm in Jasmine's room with her while she calls up Austin. I can't believe this bitch kidnapped Chris like what was the purpose?
As y'all know or don't know, I've like Chris ever since we met. When Jas and Tre started dating is when we met. I felt like he liked me back but he never made me feel sure. He never asked me outa for one but when Tre told me he liked me, everything changed. I feel like I like him more. I might even love him.

"Who's this?" I heard Austin through the phone say.

"It's Jassie we got to talk." She looked towards me and I gave her a what look. "Do you want to talk to him?"

"No. I don't know him like that anyways so you talk to him while I go eat something." I didn't feel like talking to Briana's cousin because he could've had something to do with Chris and why make assumptions. I will do anything to get him back but I don't want to catch a case.

I went into the kitchen and started to warm up some left over chicken Christina made. She honestly a good cook and I'm a stress eater like jas. I take that back she just like to eat.

I walked back in the room seeing Jas was still on the phone with Austin. I mouthed to her "what's he saying" she ended the call.

"He sent me the address of where she staying. She in this house that her family bought and it's not far from us.

We called up everybody and told them everything. Jasmine was right it was only a 30 minute drive to the house. We had pulled up to a big house. Almost like a mini mansion but it was like in the middle of nowhere which freaked me out. Before we went to the door we went over the plan and how we was going to do this. Me, Jas, and Junior was going to go knock on the door and confront her while Yanti and Nahmir watched Tre in the car and baby Jordan was at the park with his auntie. Now we was sitting in the cars outside the house. 

Junior ended up knocking on the door. I was going to buy he said I was going to end up putting a whole through it. He had a point though in was mad. We waited a while until he ended up knocking again. I was getting to the point that I just wanted to bust one her windows open. I was about to until the bitch opened the door three centuries later.

"What took you so long to open the door?" My patience was up.

"Alana go back to the car cause you not about to catch a case." Jasmine was right. Even though I didn't want to leave I did. I didn't want to sit in the car by myself and I'm pretty sure the doors were locked to the other car so I jumped in the car with Tre and them.

"Aye chill man. We gone get him back." Trevon said patting me on the back. I'm more mad then I should be. He's calm and it's his brother but I can still see hurt and anger in his eyes.

*pow pow pow* 💥

We was waiting in the car for what seemed like an hour when we heard gunshots ringing from the house. Briana must've had a gun because none of us brought one.

"Imma go in if I'm not back in 10 minutes call the cops" Nahmir got out the car and ran inside. Turns out he did bring a gun.

Cliff hanger! There's probably going to be a lot in the next few chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Byeeeee.

-Imani💋🥀