Chapter23{nigga day}

Nahmir

I woke by the feeling of someone tracing shapes on my skin. I took a deep breath and shifted my position to a more comfortable one with my princess laying on top of me.

"Morning" She said smiling at me.

"Morning baby." I said with my eyes closed and kissed her on the head. I was still tired and didn't feel like moving. She started to get up but I just pulled her closer to me and held her tighter so she wouldn't move.

"Baby" She said trying to get up but failing. Like she thought she could get out of my hold anyways.

"No don't leave me stay in bed with me." I said in a baby voice. It probably sounded like I was whining but I didn't want her to get up.

"But I have to pee."

"Hold it or just pee yourself." I shrugged like it was a normal thing for her to piss on herself but I didn't realize I said it until she said something else.

"Nigga I'm not finna piss myself just because your lazy and I would end up peeing on you anyways."

"Nope never mind" I pushed her off of me and rolled off the bed with a loud boom once I hit the floor. "Damn" I didn't know I was going to roll off the bed this shit smaller than what it looks like.

"Stupid ass nigga why would you roll off the bed?" She said laughing. I don't know why she laughing cause that shit hurt.

"What did I tell you about calling me a nigga, its daddy to you lil girl don't make me get Alana to beat up on you."

"Yeah ok." Guess she didn't believe me but she'll see.

"Oh you don't believe me? Well me and Lana cool so imma get her to beat your ass." I said with a smirk because me and Alana gone pull a prank on her one day we just don't know when.

"Whatever you say sis" She said laughing. Who was she calling sis? She was still laughing until she saw me coming after her. She ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Did you just lock the door?" I said still trying to get in.

"Yep" she really locked the door and thought I couldn't get in. I picked the lock ahaha think again.

I pushed the door opened and came towards her. I grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the wall. "The only thing your going to call me is daddy when I'm in them guts, understand?" I whispered in her ear.

"What about when your not?"

"Don't be a smart ass ok babygirl?" I gave me a kiss on the cheek and chuckled. "I got princess wet didn't I?" I let go of her backing up leaning on the sink, and looked her up and down while licking my lips. She looked finer than a bitch in my clothes. She had on my T-shirt and joggers.

"Your not funny." She said rolling my eyes. I didn't think I was being funny but ok.

"Did I see an eye roll?" I walked closer to where she was which happened to be the wall.

"Uh no." I noticed she couldn't look me in the eyes, so she just looked at my shirt and played with her fingers.

I pushed her chin up with my fingers to make her look at me. "I love you" I said and pulled her in for a kiss. It was a nice and slow kiss that was greatly enjoyed. Once we pulled apart she said "I love you" back.

...

I was playing 2k19 when princess came out the bathroom all dressed looking beautiful as always. Yes your boy his girl beautiful too.