Chapter12{Yanti}

Yanti🥶
So I got my own chapter. Yayyyyy 😁
Anyways your gonna find out more about me in this chapter so go read.
•••

I woke up and did my hygiene and went downstairs to eat breakfast. And seeing Tre come downstairs coming up to me giving me kisses on the cheek. Yeah he came over but we didn't do anything because I want to keep my V-card until I'm in a committed relationship which haven't happened yet.

"You good?"he asked me and I nodded smiling and going back to eating my food

Oh yeah I'm 18years old I'm from Detroit Michigan but came down to Alabama with my bestfriend Sanaa and her momma, my my mom still in the D with my two siblings. I tried telling her to move with me but she said she didn't have the time or money. So I left it alone. But I miss my momma.

"Yeah I'm good" I said smiling at the fact that he cared.

"So what you want to do today?"

"It don't matter to me honestly. As long as I'm with you"

"Alright get ready we bout to go to the mall"

"Yassss"  I went down the hall to where my room was and started to pick out my outfit. I put on my grey and blue "Pink" jogging suit with my mid high Air Force1's. My hair is straight down with my blue braces and light makeup.

"Ready?" He asked getting up off the coach, coming towards me.

"Yep" he put his arms around my waist and kissed me as my fingers were holding on to his belt loops. 

"Let's go" he said as he grabbed my hand leading me out the door into the passenger seat of the car. We drove for what seemed to be 20 minutes until we were at the mall parking lot.
Once we got parked we got out and started inside the mall. We went to a couple stores where he mainly bought me stuff, but I also bought him two pair of Jordan 11 and a Nike outfit.

After a few stores we went to the food court. Right before we got in line at Subway we heard Tre name being called.  The both of us looked in the direction in which it came and saw Jasmine, Baby Jordan and Chris. They started walking towards them and met them halfway.

"Aye" Tre said dapping Chris up.

"Whaddup" said jasmine giving Tre a side hug. She had also smiled at me and being a nice person, I smiled back.

"Where the others?" Tre had asked Chris while Jasmine was making sure baby Jordan was okay.

"Can I see him?" I asked since Chris and Trevon were talking amongst themselves.

"Sure" she picked him up giving him to me. He was a lighter than I imagined. When he looked at me he smiled. I played with him for a little while until jasmine got a call.

"Aye come on Chris. I'll see y'all later" I gave her back baby Jordan and they walked off.

Me and Trevon had ate our subway and then went to one more store and left out.

"Want to pop over to my place? And I seen you with Jasmine."

"Yeah we can and she cool."

"Alright"

Tre❤️
When I seen Jasmine and Yanti together and Yanti playing with Jordan I was happy but there was also another feeling that I don't know. We drove over to my house to find out there was a small party.

We walked through the door and seen cups of liquor and boxes of pizza everywhere. I had saw Nahmir talking to this girl that wasn't Jasmine so I walked over there.

"Aye man where Jasmine?"

"She at her house with Baby J"

"Oh iight"

"Why?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Nah I just seen you talking to a girl."

"Nah man I'm not gone cheat. Plus I'm doing a surprise for Jasmine. Meet Alana."

"Wait Alana. Aye Whaddup fool" I said bout to give her dap

"Nah nigga don't talk to me you cheated and broke my friends heart." She said mean mugging me. Or at least she tried. We've known each other for a long time. All three of us were close until me and jasmine started dating and then I cheated.

"Lana don't be like that. You know you missed me" I said smirking

"You right I did but I'm still mad at you"

"I can take that" I said putting my hand up in the air.

Yanti🥶
I seen Trevon smirking and laughing at other this girl and Nahmir. I had grabbed me and him a drink and walked over there. I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed him.

"This the girl you with now? She pretty." She said while also kind of mean mugging me.

"Thank you." I said smiling

"Just don't go cheat on her with a hoe ass cheerleader and end up breaking her heart" she said looking at Tre

"Lana shut the fuck up" Tre said rolling his eyes.
I wonder what happened with his ex.

So this was Yanti's chapter. How do you like it and what do you think the surprise is? woahprncess helped me with this chapter since she Yanti and she my lol cuzzy😂. Vote and comment byeeeee.

-Niya🌹🤪