Chapter14{back in NY}

Brianna(the cheerleader)

I'm about to fly down to Alabama to go see my nigga Tre

I'm about to fly down to Alabama to go see my nigga Tre. I want him back. I don't know why he left me to get back with that hoe Jasmine. Im way prettier than her and plus I can sing. I'm taking my boyfriend Kam with me to make him jealous.

•••
Kam
Here let me tell you a little about me. I'm from New York born and raised. I'm from a family who has a lot of money but we not rich either. My parents are lawyers and I'm the only child so they have a lot of money to spare. Brianna.... I don't like her. I used to don't get me wrong. She got a nice body and that long hair and she can sing, like what guy wouldn't. It's just her snobby ass attitude and she a gold digger. She got a record with someone and she live in a nice ass house so I don't see why she like this. She called me and said she on her way over so Imma just break up with her. I would've did it over text or on the phone but that's weak as fuck. Hate when pussy ass niggas be doing that like grow some balls.

I just got out the shower and there was a knock at the door.

"Hold on!" I went in my room and put on clothes. I unlock the door and she was standing there with suit cases in her hands.

"What's all this?"

"We going to Alabama. My producer said I need to meet this guy who can help me." She started to move past me and I stoped her.

"First who the fuck is we? And second you can't come in"

"What you mean I can't come in I'm your girlfriend."

"Not anymore I'm breaking up with your ass. So you can take your bags back to your car and leave."

"Your cheating on me aren't you. I knew you were my friends kept on saying they saw you all cuddled up with this girl the other night. You fucking ass hole! I bought you a whole Jordan outfit and that's how you gone do me!" She started screaming lies and crying so I had to set her straight.

"Bitch nobody was cheating on you. You fake ass friends are liars and thanks for the outfit but I went out and bout you that gold necklace around your neck so you can stop tripping. Get the fuck out with all that crying too." I slammed the door in her face and went to my room to watch tv. That bitch crazy.

Brianna
I'm so damn mad right now. How could he dump me?
After I put my bags in my car I got in and drove off. Before going to the airport I stopped at McDonald drive thru and got me some food. When I went to get my wallet I remembered that I payed for two damn tickets and I can't refund it. I got my food then called my cousin to see if he wanted to come with me. He don't got nothing better to do anyways.

••• The airport
My cousin Austin decided to come with me and he met me at the airport. When we got to our seats I pulled out my phone and started texting Tre. I know he still got my number.

Bree
heyyy

Trevon💋
What you want

Bree
I'm coming to Alabama

Tre💋
Why?

Bree
For business and to
see you

Tre💋
Bitch if you don't stay
tf away from me. Ion
like u

Bree
U  know u want me.
Stop playing. I'm way
Better than that hoe
Jasmine

Tre💋
Jasmine not a hoe.
I got a new gf and she
bad asf Nd u ain't got
nun on her. I'm blocking
yo number to bitch

Why is everybody leaving me. I'm fine asf and I can sing. Niggas really lost their taste in girls. After a while I dozed off and went to sleep. When I woke up we had landed.

What Austin looks like^^ still need to figure out who kam gone be sugggestions?

I know this chapter was boring asf or was it let me know.

I'm remaking the texting part but in Tre POV. He side will be better because of Yanti🤭.

Make sure y'all read my new book called Step Sister. If I don't update this book I'll be working on that one. Vote and comment

Oh and did y'all go to school today. Ik I didn't and I don't tomorrow. Hope I get Friday off too😊

Byeeee.
-Imani💋🤪