Chapter22{girls day}

Jasmine

I woke up wrapped under nahmir's arms. He was still asleep so I just laid there in his arms tracing the tattoo on his chest. Five or ten minutes pass when he takes a deep breath and moves around until he's back comfortable. He moves me on top of him and now I'm laying on his chest.

"Morning" I said smiling

"Morning baby." He said with his eyes closed and kissed me on the head. I started to get up but he just pulled me closer to him and held me tighter so I wouldn't move.

"Baby" I said trying to get up but failing

"No don't leave me stay in bed with me." He whined in a baby voice.

"But I have to pee."

"Hold it or just pee yourself." He shrugged like it was a normal thing for me to piss on myself.

"Nigga I'm not finna piss myself just because your lazy and I would end up peeing on you anyways."

"Nope never mind" he pushed me off of him and rolled off the bed with a loud boom once his body hit the floor. "Damn" He said.

"Stupid ass nigga why would you roll off the bed?" I said laughing at how much of a dumbass I'm dating.

"What did I tell you about calling me a nigga, its daddy to you lil girl don't make me get Alana to beat up on you."

"Yeah ok." How he gone get my best friend to beat me up.

"Oh you don't believe me? Well me and Lana cool so imma get her to beat your ass." He said with a smirk.

"Whatever you say sis" I said laughing and next thing I know he coming after me. I hurry and run into the bathroom and lock the door.

"Did you just lock the door?" He said still trying to get in.

"Yep" I said thinking he wouldn't be able to get in. I thought wrong, the nigga picked the lock.

He pushed the door opened and came towards me. He grabbed me by the neck and pinned me against the wall. He whispered in my ear, "the only thing your going to call me is daddy when I'm in them guts, understand?" How he said it made a shiver go up my spine and all I could think of are those wet memes I be seeing.

"What about when your not?"

"Don't be a smart ass ok babygirl?" As he said that he gave me a kiss on the cheek and chuckled. "I got princess wet didn't I?" He let go of me backing up leaning on the sink, and looked me up and down while licking his lips. He is so fucking fine dawg.

"Your not funny." I said rolling my eyes.

"Did I see an eye roll?" He said walking closer to where I was which was the wall.

"Uh no." I couldn't look him in the eyes, his nice brown eyes, so I just looked at his shirt and played with my fingers.

He pushed my chin up with his fingers to make me look at him. "I love you" he said softly. Then he pulled me in for a kiss. It was a deep and passionate kiss that i wanted to last forever. But every good thing has to come to an end and when it did I said "I love you" back.

...

After I did my hygiene, I went back into the room and seen nahmir playing 2k19. I walked past him to our closet and picked out something to wear. I decided to go with a grey and white nike crop outfit I have and the grey Jordan snakeskins nahmir bought me. I also matched it with the princess gold necklace and matching hoop earrings and bracelet he bought me. He spoils me so much that I have 3 other sets. I have one that says babygirl,  queen, forever, and one that's says wifey. I changed and walked out and sat on the bed putting my shoes on.