Cahpter2 {Dream pt.1}

Me and Alana were walking Jordan to the park. And yes he can walk. He started when he was 8 months old.
Anyways we were there for an hour until I seen my moms car.
She got out.

"Mom?" I said confused to why she was here.

"Didn't I tell you to go get yo dad some beer?" She said yelling.

"No actually you didn't" I said being over it already.

"Yes I did little girl and you better watch your mouth" she said like she was gonna do something.  Pssshhb as if.

"I'm not a little girl nomo and you ain't about to treat me like one so bye." I said walking off with Alana following behind me with Jordan in he arms.

•••when I get home•••
I headed up the stairs and put Jordan in his play pin (like a crib but without a bed and it's for babies to play in. Keeps them safe)

"Jasmine! Get yo ass in here!" My dad said yelling.

"What!" I snapped back

"Who the fuck you think you talkin to? I run this shit not you so you gonna go get my beer right now."

"I ain't bout to get you shit." I said tired of his shit. Man he gets on my ficking nerves.

*smack* he slapped me across my face leaving me a bruised cheek. I fell to the floor and my mom comes over and kick me in my side making me cough. They kept beating me and when they were done I was laying on the floor. Not able to move without it hurting. I started groaning in pain. Then everything went dark.

                         Cliffhanger 🤪
Vote and comment byeeee

-Niya🤪🌹