Chapter5 {The plane ride}

Trevon's POV
I'm on my way to find my seat when I notice Jasmine. So knowing me I walk over and ask if I can sit next to her.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" I said acting like I didn't know her.

"No I-" she didn't finish. I guessed she recognized me. "Whatever" She said putting in her earplugs. I think she may still be mad at me.

"Are you still mad?" I said taking out her earplugs and hoping she wasn't, also remembering what happened.
I cheated on her with a girl from the cheer team. I slept with her and she thought we was together. Her dumbass still probably do 😬. I really loved Jasmine and we dated for a whole year. I was just so stupid to lose her. Well I was drunk and one thing led to another so it's not entirely my fault, it's the alcohol's fault. Give me a break geez🙄.

"Ok first I liked that song and second I'm over it" I didn't believe her at all or at least I didn't want to believe her.

"I don't believe you, plus Alana told me that you said you loved me. Was that true?" I asked wishing it was.

"You too funny. Coming here acting like you care. Boy please. I did love you but nigga not anymore" she says laughing. I was hurt when she said that. I wanted a chance with her again. So I was silent until I saw a cute little boy in a car seat. I hope it want hers I hoped that she didn't have a kid with me and never told me. I... just... hoped.

"Is he yours?"

"No. He's my baby brother but I'm going to get custody of him." She said.
OH MY GOD! THANK YOU! I'm so glad it's not my child. Well in a good way. I love kids and I think I want one with Jasmine. I'm just glad he isn't her son or mine, meaning I don't have a son that I haven't known about and she doesn't have a son with a different guy. Yayyyy. Wait we never did it so he couldn't have been my kid. My dumbass.
"How old is he" I asked knowing he was probably one

"One" she answered then asked... " what's in Alabama for you?"

"Visiting an old friend may move there. What about you?"

"We're moving in with my aunt" she said. I didn't know she had an aunt in Alabama.
We just continued talking and I got to know more about Jordan, that's her brother's name, and I started to play with him. It was fun and then we all fell asleep.

How did you like Trevon's POV of the whole situation? Does it change your POV about him? Do you think he's still a big asshole for cheating on Jasmine, it do you feel bad for him? Let me know in the comments!
P.S I edited the previous chapter so you can reread it if you want. I mean you don't really have to because I only changed a few things at the end to help with this chapter so.....
Anyways byeee.

-Niya🤪🌹