Chapter 4 {the plane ride}

Jasmine's POV
We made it to the airport and I said my goodbyes. Alana didn't want us to leave but she know what our situation is. I'm gonna call her everyday anyways.
When I hit on the plane with Jordan I found out seats and sat down. First I gave Jordan his toy and pacifier so he so he won't cry so much and then I got out my phone. I plugged in my earplugs and was about to put on my playlist before I got interrupted.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He said

"No I don't-"
I didn't get to finish because I realized who I was talking to. My ex. His name was Trevon and he cheated on me with someone on the cheer team. We dated for a year then he decided to get a bitch from off the cheer team right when you was thinking about telling him You loved him.

"Whatever" I said putting in my earplugs and starting my playlist. "No Relations" by Nahmir played first. ^^in media^^

"Are you still mad?" Trevon asked taking out my earplugs.

"Ok first, I liked that song and second I'm over it" i Said

"I don't believe you plus Alana told me that you said you loved me. Was that true?"
I started laughing at what he said. It was just funny because he's acting like he cares.

"You too funny. Coming to me like you care. Boy please. I did love you but nigga not anymore with yo cheating ass. " I was still laughing.

He was silent then he said, "Is he yours?" Looking towards Jordan. He seemed worried.

"No. My baby brother but I'm going to get custody of him." I said hoping I would.

"How old is he?" he asked

"One" I answered"What's in Alabama for you?" I asked

"Visiting an old friend may move there. What about you?"

"We are moving in with my aunt" I said referring to me and Jordan

We just continued talking and he played with Jordan for the rest of the plane ride until we all fell asleep.

What do you think of  Trevon?
Who do think is his old friend?
Continue reading to find out byeeee
-Niya🤪 🌹