Forbidden Door (2007)

The (h/c) haired girl smirked as she saw Dr. Loomis coming into the room. The man brought out a chair and sat in front of the (h/c) haired girl. He looked at her, moving his gaze to the girl as he made eye contact. He slowly opened up her file and allowed his eyes to graze over the file before looking back up at (Y/N). He shifted in his chair slightly then brought out a pen and looked at her once again.

"So... Miss (L/N), are you finally ready to talk?" He asked as he pressed on the pen. The (h/c) haired girl rolled her (e/c) eyes at him and looked back at him.

"Why do you need to be so cordial doc?" She teased. He looked up and rolled his eyes. The girl sighed and then glared at him slightly. "At least don't call me Miss (L/N)" She stated, and she made sure to mimic the 'Miss (L/N)' part.

"Well are you going to answer my questions today?" He asked. The girl became enraged and spat on him. The doctor looked back in disgust as he wiped off the girls spit. (Y/N) on the other hand was having a field day watching the man she despised all grossed out. He quickly got up and mumbled something incoherent that (Y/N) couldn't hear over her laughing.

The door closed with a slam and (Y/N) stood there looking around the dark room. Eventually night came and the girl smirked as she grabbed the bobby-pin that was hidden in her (h/l) (h/c) hair. She walked over to the door and managed to get it open. She looked through the deserted halls. She then saw the 'forbidden room' as Dr. Loomis called it.

Her curiosity got the best of her and she walked towards the room. She managed to unlock it but that wasn't to say without some challenges. The door was definitely harder to open than all other doors in Smith's Grove.

The (h/c) haired girl walked in slowly. Her (e/c) eyes landed on a blonde haired man that had both his hands and feet chained. The blonde haired man brought his head up slowly to meet the (h/c) haired girls gaze., before he brought his gaze back down to his chained hands which were placed in his lap. The (h/c) haired girl walked over slowly, her steps echoing through the barren cell. She kneeled close to Michael as she managed to undo his restraints.

She looked up with a smile as she looked at his face but Michael quickly turned away. He rubbed his wrist slightly and then looked back at the (h/c) haired girl. She smiled at him and then he brought his hands up to her neck.

Slowly the life drained out of her, with that Michael got up dusting himself off and then walking out of Smith's Grove.

Michael Myers Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें