You Captivate Me (part 2) (2007)

Cuz I didn't add enough interaction with Michael and Reader, my bad ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well looks like we're stuck working the night shift" Janet said with a sigh escaping her lips. "Too bad the others aren't here, now I'm stuck with the killer lover" She joked while slinging her arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder. "At least you're good company, this place is totes boring at night" She pulled the (H/C) haired woman along into the room.

(Y/N) sat down in one of the chairs and brought out a book while Janet sat in the other one and looked at her with a scoff. "Oh come on! You're gonna waste time doing that? We could like do something fun" Janet complained before she yanked the other woman up and pulled her from the room.

"What are you doing!?!" (Y/N) gasped as she attempted to pull away from her co-worker. "We can't just sneak around!" She pulled her arm back and stopped, glaring at the younger girl. She turned and started to walk back to the small room before stopping as she heard Janet's laugh.

"You're such a baby! Looks like imma have to pay old Mikey a visit by myself" Janet hummed before taking off down the main hallway with (Y/N) quickly following after. She knew this wouldn't end well so she grabbed Janet's arm and attempted to pull her away.

"No don't do that" (Y/N) hissed. "You know we are not allowed to mess around with the patients" She stated firmly. Janet only giggled and trailed her fingers through the woman's (H/C) hair.

"But you have no problem doing it around Mikey" She teased. "You just love to mess around with the killer" Her voice cooed before she stopped at Michael's room. (Y/N) bit her lip and pushed her back.

"Come on...you don't know who you're messing with" She attempted to warn the younger female but Janet was already quick to grab the handle of the door and pull it open. A sharp gasp left her lips as she looked inside.

"He's gone" Janet gasped as (Y/N) rolled her eyes and walked over before her eyes as well confirmed the missing killer. Everything was still in place but the room lacked the silent man. "Oh my god what do we do?" Janet began to panic while flailing her arms.

(Y/N) gasped as a rough hand wrapped around her waist and yanked her back into a sturdy chest. She looked up and met the face of the orange masked killer who stared down at her with intensity in his blue eyes. Janet only stared at the scene and didn't bother to move or speak.

"Michael..." (Y/N)'s voice spoke his name which sent a strange feeling throughout the killer's body. He tilted his head and then kept his hand firmly on her waist but not moving it any lower. His fingers caressed the soft skin underneath her shirt as he watched the way it made her react.

He gently pushed her back behind him as he approached the other woman, having all intentions to end her life. His tall frame towered above the younger girl as she began to visibly shake with fear. (Y/N) felt helpless at that moment as she watched Michael end Janet's life. A soft cry escaped her lips which made the killer move over to her once more.

"M-Michael!" (Y/N) whimpered as he stalked over to her and pulled her in for another hug. She felt scared but oddly comforted by his touch.