Chapter twinty one (lovers pt.14) (the real begining chaos pt.4)

Bendy's POV
After awhile I woke up, seeing it was midnight, I got up slowly not trying to wake Cuphead, I managed to get downstairs from ease without waking anyone up, I sighed looking outside, seeing it started snowing "oh..yeah.. I forgot it was December.." I mumbled quietly, I walked towards the door opening it slowly glancing outside, I leaned against the door frame watching the snow fall.

Just as it had all happened, little did they know, something big was happening

No ones POV
their was a strange girl running through the woods, sprinting as fast as she could, she was being chased, she soon came upon bendy leaning against the door frame "H-HELP!" She shouted. The demon looked over at her seeing the beast coming up behind her, he quickly grabbed one of Cuphead' weapons cocking it, he pointed at the beast shooting at it, the thing growled then ran off, the girl ran towards bendy hugging him, small tears formed, the demon was shocked, to see just a child being chased.. he took her inside closing the door, and sets down the gun where he found it, she sat down on the couch wrapped up in a blanket for warmth, bendy handed her hot coco, she took it and took a small sip.

Bendy's POV
I was on my knees in front of her wondering where she came from.. why she is so far from home.. he finally came up with the courage of talking "what's your name miss?.." he asked in a small voice, the girl looked at him "C-Cherri" she answered in a shaky voice, I smiled softly "that's a pretty name.. what got ya coped up, and chased by??" I wondered, "I..I had to run away from home..the monsters attacked my village...I'm the only one who survived..." she replied a bit scared, I looked at her shocked for what he had just heard, then sighed giving her a small smile "no need to be scared...you can stay with us if you'd like?" I offered, she nodded "t-thanks.." she said, I smiled once more "no prob, why don't ya finish the coco before it gets cold, then you can rest till mornin' o'kay??" I said, she nodded going to finish her coco quickly, I chuckled as she did so, I patted her hair gently then got up going towards the stairs, heading upstairs to my room, I slowly opened the door seeing Cuphead looking over at me laying down on his back "hm.. did you shoot, the gun bends?" He asked, I softly nodded heading I to the room and closing the door "why though?.." he asked sitting up, I sat down on the bed laying down beside him "cause their was a child in distress..I had ta..either wise she'd be dead.." I said then sighed.

Cuphead' POV
I noticed the door creaking open slowly, I looked over at it seeing bendy peeking inside "did you shoot the gun??" I asked curiously, he nodded in response coming inside closing the door, then climbed into the bed as I sat up, I sighed "why though??" I asked, "if I didn't the girl would've been dead..." he replied with a small sigh, I sighed looking at him then kissed his cheek pulling him into a hug, he hugged back even with his tiny body, I smiled as he smiled, we both chuckled softly hearing the door creek  open, we both looked at the door seeing the smol child holding the blanket she was given shaking a bit sacredly, bendy offered her to come onto the bed, she slowly climbed onto the bed laying beside bendy and the edge, bendy scooted close to me giving her enough room to sleep, she curled up with the blankets, she fell asleep, I kept bendy close cuddling with him, bendy chuckled softly, then we both fell asleep cuddling each other.