Chapter twinty seven (lovers pt.20) (Snow disaster pt.6)

Bendy's POV from the past
I smiled from Cuphead holding me like he is, I loved the feeling in being with him, I loved it to much to waist it, "why don't we go and walk around?? I am sure we'll find something interesting and explore it." I suggested, Cuphead agreed and we walked off, I texted Boris quickly.
Text message POV
Bendy: 'hey Boris.' The message said.
A few seconds later
Boris: 'heya bro!' He replied back
Bendy smiled  and went to reply 'I won't be home till awhile, or who knows how long, at the moment I'm with Cuphead wondering the woods, we'll be home soon though.' I replied.
Boris: 'alright! Cya soon then!' He replied.
Bendy: 'alright, cya soon.'

No ones POV
That was the last text message from then on, bendy and Cuphead had already found a creepy place, so they decided to head inside, once inside they explored the place one room at a time, "whoa! This place is dusty..wonder how old it is?.." bendy asked Cuphead, Cuphead looked at bendy as they walked and shrugged "Not sure bends. But it seems old and rusty I'd say. Wonder who lived here??" The cup asked while glancing around, bendy stayed beside cups the whole time so they wouldn't get split apart, like in the movies.