Chapter twinty nine (lovers pt.22) (Past resaults pt.2)

Next Day
Bendy's POV
I woke up early since I slept for a long time, I sat up stretching and yawning "ah..I am so tired...but I slept mostly all afternoon yesterday...how am I so tired??...." I mumbled to myself confusedly, I got up and out of bed stretching then went to get into the shadower, when I removed my clothes when I was in the bathroom, I noticed the bite mark raising a brow, I brushed my thumb against it "what happened to me??...all that I remember is having a black out.." I mumbled to myself and sighed, I started the shower getting in and showering. after awhile when I finished I got out and dried myself off, I looked at the mirror seeing it had fogged up, I wiped away some of the fog looking at myself, seeing no bite mark on my neck anymore, I gasped slightly brushing my neck with my thumb in shock "h-how?! W-where did it go?!" I questioned myself then grunted "what have I become??...what had bit me??.." I asked sighing, wrapping the towel around my waist then went towards my rom closing the door and changed into my school clothes.

The whole time bendy was at school, he felt...different.. un aware of what's happening to his myself or around him.. what had become of bendy?? You'd ask, but well known, you already know what had happened, and what he is becoming, what you'd be wondering is what'll happen, well he go back to normal?? Or stay a monster forever?? The answer for that we'll be...
To be continued..