Chapter sixty seven

Bendy's POV
Ever since the great take back, everyone had been helping to rebuild The Whole town, some of the children as well, the toddlers have been playing, keeping away from the dangerous things, some people still don't trust me, yet.. others do, I hadn't attacked or anything, the people that know me are ok with me staying, others.. not so much, but I don't mind at all, I wonder what cuppy and the others are doin' at the moment?

Cuphead's POV
Since everything went down, everything had been turning around now, with the little devil he's been. A great help! Others still, they don't trust him, though he and I are married, they just.. don't see it between us, and I don't get it! They trust me, except for him, it's confusing... now I see why bendy has been... well.. different relating with them.. acting weird when he's around them, I see that now, which is a bit strange, yet I don't mind! I just.., have questions that could use answering, but eh.. whatever..

A few days had passed since the two lovebirds had been married, and everyone had been safe, for now, until the next couple days, the monsters come and attack, this time w/the devil himself, but, that's a story for another time, see y'alls in the next chapter, by!