Chapter forty eight (Secret Guests pt.7)

Bendy's POV
I walked towards the two in the kitchen, joining their talking, laughing, and eating type of thing, I enjoyed the talking and stuff, but what I couldn't ignore or enjoy, I tried to keep quiet from the pain, I let out small hinges of groans, the other two had looked at me tiny bits while they were talking and eating, I ignored the fact that they were staring, I didn't care, I still tried to stay quiet, letting my arm dangle on my lap as I ate, listening to their conversations, I didn't want to talk, nor bring anything up, I heard softly groaning and floorboards creeping towards the kitchen, then a yawn was to be heard, I felt someone hug me from behind careful enough with my arm, due to the bullet being forged and enchanted to kill monsters, it had weakened me, and stole my power to heal at that given time, I was useless at that moment.

Cuphead' POV
I woke up feeling no presents of Bendy, but I got up stretching I didn't care that I only wore my pants, and no shirt, I let out a heavy yawn heading downstairs, the floorboards creeping to my every step, I yawned once more heading towards the kitchen and hugging the little demon from behind, being careful enough with his injuries, I liked his warm feeling..
It..felt nice.. felt.. warmer than any warm I could've felt in a long time..
I smiled, then nuzzled the demon softly as he slowly ate, I had my eyes closed slowly sitting down beside him having my arms on the table intertwining them as a barrier, then laid down my head in between my arms, and on the table, I had my eyes shut and ready to fall asleep once more, bendy had laid his head on my shoulder, feeling his warmth once more  I smiled yawning once more, I was halfway asleep.

Theirs that chap! Hope y'all like it! Char!-