Chapter thirty four (lovers pt.27) (Past resaults pt.7)

Cuphead' POV
I noticed the demons forced smile, I was a bit worried but brushed it off, I kissed his forehead once more smiling softly, he laid his head upon my chest clinging onto my suit, I tried to calm him down, the demon took in deep breaths in and out to calm down, I checked the time '12:50pm' it had red, I sighed "Boris and mugs shall be here soon... let's get your wrist patched up.. then you can rest.." I said, he softly nodded, I took him to the bathroom to patch up his cuts, cleaning the wounds out then wrapping it up, once that was done and over with I took him towards his room laying him down upon his bed, kissing his cheek softly, Bendy mumbled 'Stop it..' is what I heard, I chuckled softly sitting down in a chair beside the bed, bendy had curled up into a ball in the middle of the bed with the blankets covered over him, I sighed softly.

Bendy's POV
Cuphead had taken me to the bathroom cleaning out my wound, I gave out a small hiss towards the sudden pinch of pain weeping across my body, he continued to clean it off them wrapped it up, I looked up at him, Cuphead had picking me up and took me to my bedroom laying me down then kissed my cheek softly, I started mumbling 'could you please stop it cuppy??..." I said in mumbled knowing he couldn't had heard me, I heard him chuckled softly then pulled up a chair beside the bed sitting down onto it, I had curled myself up into a ball pulling the covers over me as I heard him sigh softly, I felt bad for what I had become, and hurting him still, 'then cutting myself??... I'm a bad person...or...demon..' I had spoke to myself through my thoughts floating around, 'Everyone was right...I shouldn't be here...Joey was...right...I hate to admit it...but...' I soon stop speaking to myself hearing Cuphead had started humming a song, I slowly peeked out from underneath the blankets up at him, of course he didn't notice the sudden staring at him, I listened to his singing slowly smiling, 'this time it was a real smile, no forcing.. or a fake smile, I was happy again.. knowing Cuphead had forgiven me, now.. I just have to get past Boris and mugman.. what'll I do??... what'll they think?? Or... say??..'I had thought to myself then sighed softly, getting the cups attention and looking down at me, I looked up at him then hid underneath the blankets once more, he softly smiled down at me.