Chapter fifty Five (Secret Guests pt.13)

No ones POV
Bendy and cuphead had been sleeping throughout the day for being awake all night, they woke up an hour later close to midnight, Bendy yawned softly looking at the soft lighted window screen, Cuphead was still asleep but half awoken, bendy climbed out from the bed and went downstairs, there he saw the mug and wolf sleeping on the floor next to each other cuddling, while the TV was on, bendy covered the two up, and turned off the TV, bendy then went to the kitchen grabbing an apple, drinking its color, then threw it away once finished.

Bendy's POV
I yawned and stretched, I heard clawing at the front door, I raised a brow looking at the door from afar, on the kitchen, I let out a small sigh then shrug, walking towards the door and opening it, peeking out, Their I saw something small at the door, I had raised a brow, Then I heard wining coming from the guest bedroom, I let out a soft groan, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, it was cuphead, he went into the bedroom and delt with the child, And I delt with whatever was at the door, letting it In, along with a small boy beside it, I picked up the boy and the small thing beside it. And brought them inside, closing the door with my leg and brought them into the kitchen, drying them off. And getting them food.

I totally forgot about Cherri from the earlier chapters ;3;