E

Argh.

Why is it so bright? It looked like everything was covered in white in this whole room even when I look around. It was an eyesore.

"Where am I?", I thought as I scanned the room after I sat up with a heavy headache.

Just on cue, the door barged open by a nurse whilst carrying a tray of food. Seeing the nurse, I realised I was in a hospital. She looked quite surprised when she saw me. "Oh! You're awake", she said after placing the food on a table near the bed.

"Excuse me, how did I got here? Who took me here?"

"A young gentleman came in, carrying you in the middle of the night yesterday. He didn't gave us his name but he paid all your bills. You were in a coma for 2 days straight and the man stopped by a few times to check on you. He was a very nice man", she said.

I casted my sight on the ground, thinking about the incident that had occured. I realised that woman was a vampire when I saw her fangs when she strangled me.

Actually, I'm very relieved to know someone was willing to help me. But why did he kept his identity hidden? It would've been funny if it was Jin who saved me. No. It's impossible. He probably doesn't care even about me anymore.

The nurse left while I was too immersed in my thoughts. And suddenly, there were noises from the outside. I heaved a sigh of relief as I saw who opened the door. It was Yujae and my aunt. Thank god.

"Yujin! Oh my goodness, what happened to you? Are you alright now? I heard from the nurse that you were in a coma for two days! Gosh, I could've lost you if that man didn't help you", my aunt rambled on. I stopped hugging her when I sensed that she must have known the identity of the man who saved me.

"Uh? That man? Do you know him?", I asked.

My aunt suddenly zips her mouth shut and decided not to tell me. I'm getting annoyed by this. It gets to my nerves. Why won't they tell me?
I stared at the confused Yujae when suddenly, he spoke up.

"That man is Jin hyung. Aunt, why didn't you just tell her? Aigoo.", Yujae said, shaking his head, looking like an old man.

Jin? Kim Seokjin saved me?

"Aish, this little-", Aunt said, with a hint of annoyance but then decided to tell me the truth. "Yes, Jin saved you. He called me this morning, telling me that you were awake. We've been waiting for you to wake up and he was the one who stayed by your side all night long, hoping you would wake up. He insisted to take care of you but he didn't want us to tell you that he was taking care of you. But, this little brother of yours just had to really do this.", my aunt slightly smacked Yujae's back causing him to sulk.

"Sis! Aunt is bad", Yujae whined and went to my side asking for hugs. I patted his head lightly with a giggle.

"There there, you are a big guy. Don't cry anymore, you look ugly.", I teased and he whined further.

"No one loves me!", he fakingly cried. My little brother can overreact sometimes because he watched many dramas.

Then it hits me. The words aunt had told me about Jin. He was taking care of me? But why? He clearly doesn't love me anymore, does he?

About two hours later, I was finally discharged. On my way to aunt's car, I finally remembered that I had something to do.

"Aunt! I have to go somewhere. It's about work and I have to meet Jinae", I informed her. She looked at me with worry written on her face.

"Are you sure you are alright? You just got discharged, Yujin."

"I'm fine, aunt. Anyway, I'm going now. I'll see you later after dinner!", I waved to them both but I could still see the concern in her eyes. That won't stop me from going though.