I

It was quiet in the car with the butler steering the wheel and both of us in the back seat. It was so awkward, sitting next to him.

But I didn't want to give him a chance at all when I thought back of what he did last night. Ordering me to do this and that, who did he think I was?

"Stop daydreaming. Get out of the car." His sharp voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I didn't realise that the car had stopped in front of a huge dark grey building.

I got out of the car. I looked at our surrounding and noticed that there weren't many creatures here and I didn't realised that the sky was grey, almost as if it was to express the gloom this realm had. As if the sky will break down anytime soon.

I looked back in front of me and he was already inside the building, not even waiting for me. Such an asshole monster.

I entered the building and saw that he already entered the lift. The lift was almost closed when I immediately stopped it, using my hand as a sacrifice. I managed to get inside, with the pain severely burning my hand. It was as if my bones were broken.

"Tch, human are weakling", he sneered. I  truly wanted to knock his head so hard that his manners would come but I held back and kept silent.

The elevator was opening after we reached a certain level. It opened, revealing a living room right in front of us. Wait, is this a apartment or something?

I was a little confused but stepped inside anyway. This room is much more spacious than his mansion, I guess there were more people living in here. Wait no, let me correct that.. not PEOPLE but MONSTERS.

"Jungkook, you came"

Jungkook? That's his name?

I turned around, in the direction of the voice when suddenly I saw a pink haired guy with silver coin eyes appeared in front of us. He looked at me in surprise.

"Oh? You brought a meal for me?", he asked, his face leaning towards me and stared at me as if I was a meal.

He sniffed me a little before saying, "Hm~ delicious. Want to stay with me for a while?"

I wanted to kick him on his balls so bad, seeing that flirty look on him. He formed a wide smile when suddenly Jungkook, the master, shoved his hand on the pink haired guy and ushered me to his back.

"Don't even think about it, Jimin. She's mine", he snapped. I looked up to Jungkook in confusion. Since when was he this possessive?

The flirty guy smirked, "I'm just playing with your little human. I won't touch her unless you want me to"

Jungkook frowned and glared at him. "Okay okay! I won't", Jimin blurted out, seeing Jungkook's expression.

"Where are the others?", Jungkook asked.

"As always", Jimin replied simply as Jungkook understood what he meant while I didn't . What did they mean?

"Hey human, you do know that your husband here is a temperamental guy, don't you? Why don't you cheat on him and be with me instead?", This guy never really stops huh?

"Don't call her that, others might hear you. I don't want to sacrifice myself to save her if they know there's a human in our world", Jungkook whispered, as if he cared for my safety when it's obvious he doesn't. Tch.

"Then, what is your name?", Jimin asked.

"Yujin. Song Yujin"

"Yujin? Your name sounds so familiar..", He said with his fingers under his chin as if he was thinking.