H

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep. Being alone in this room made me feel lonely without Yujae and Aunt Hyesoo.

I wonder how they were doing.

"ARGH!" I jumped in surprise when I heard the scream coming from the outside. What was that?

I mustered some courage to peek furtively from the curtain of the window to look at what was happening out there. What I saw was terrifying.

Master stood in front of a guy with blonde hair who was on his knees with blood all over his body. I couldn't see his face over his bangs.

What's going on with them?

I saw Master and next to him was a man with silver hair. Master ordered the man with a hand gesture to do something to the kneeling guy.

He did as what Master ordered him to and pulled the blonde haired guy towards him. In a blink of an eye, he ripped open the guy's mouth as his body fell on the white snow.

This looked so familiar, but where did I see it?

I could see blood oozing out of his body. I gasped in horror when the man's head was destroyed by his strong punch.

Master then gestured him to leave. The silver head left and the Master was staring at the dark color of blood.

I saw his finger touching the blood. He stared at it, studying it for a few seconds before he moved it closer to his mouth.

Oh gosh, was he really going to taste that blood?!

He stopped just inches before his blood stained finger could touch his lips. I guessed he was about to turn around, so out of reflex, I closed the curtains quickly before he caught a glimpse of me looking at him.

This isn't good, what if he kills me too?

I could feel my heart rate increasing as I remembered the gruesome scene I saw.

Although my face looked calm, I was horrified. I wanted to go home and stay with my aunt. I miss her, I miss Yujae.

I don't want to be in this monster world!

I took the courage to take a look outside again. I peeked behind the curtain and saw..

Nothing.

There was nothing, no blood, no dead body.. and no-

BANG!

The door slammed open, causing me to turn around almost immediately to see who it was. Master looked at me with anger burning in his usually empty eyes.

His red eyes were slowly fading and turned into a pair of dark brown orbs. It had me wondering. How and why do they changed colors?

I looked at him, feeling frightened. My legs were shaking as I watched him walking closer toward me. He grabbed my arm tightly and led me somewhere.

I whimpered in pain, "What are you doing?!" I yelled. No matter how loud and how much effort I used just to get out from his vice-like grip, he wouldn't budge.

"Just shut up!" He yelled back in anger.

He looked scary.. which silenced me at once. I didn't notice that we were at the basement and I saw prison cells along the path.

I tried swallowing down my fear as I saw a lot of scattered bones and skulls around the pathway as well as inside the cells. There were already a lot of people who died here and was I supposed to be the.. next one?