F

As the moon shines brightly, its rays fell on the abandoned house, lightening the dark aura surrounding it. With the guidance of the rays, I saw a silhouette of a man inside the abandoned house. It seemed like he was looking at me through the shabby old window.

I felt panic swirling in me. Fear ran down my spine. I mustered enough courage to ask him, "H-Hello? Uh, I'm kind of lost. Can you show me the way to the Persona Apartment?"

Oh well, it feels like I'm talking to a wall. He doesn't reply me nor showed me the way. Instead, he just stood there.

The thunder drummed loudly and the lightning strucked. I shut my eyes out of fear. I've always been frightened of thunders.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a man in front of me. His horns are showing. The darkness gave way for his red eyes to shine. I was terrified.

I wanted to run away but my feet were rooted down to the ground. I wasn't able to run. But when the rays shone down on him, I saw his face.

It was the guy I saw last night!

-

"Sister? What are you thinking about?", I snapped out of my thoughts upon hearing Yujae's voice. He looked at me with confused eyes along with my aunt.

"Ah, it's nothing", I said and continued eating my food. The dream I dreamt last night was weird. Why did that guy came across my mind?

Oh gosh. I have to stop thinking about this. Get a grip, Yujin!

"Yujae-yah, where do you want to go after this?", I asked with eyes full of excitement.

His eyes lit up, "I wanna go to the store and look at the toys!"

"Okay, let's go there after eating, alright?", he nodded aggresively with a huge grin. I could see that he was happy. After all, today is his birthday and as a sister, I wanted to take him out and have fun so he can experience how does it feel like to be with a family.

I know he never had the chance to feel loved by our parents. I felt so guilty and sorry for him.

I spent the entire day with Yujae and my aunt. After the whole journey, we went back home. Even Yujae had fell asleep in the car. I'm sure he ran out of energy.

On our way home, aunt asked me, "Yujin.. these past few days, you look like you're having a problem. What's bothering you?"

I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Pfft, I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about, Miss Hyesoo", I told, giving her a glance to assure her I was okay. After the small talk, my aunt went silent throughout the journey, looking dazed.

I turned the car off while Aunt Hyesoo carried Yujae on her back. I quickly unlocked the door to let them in and then went inside. It was very cold. Maybe because of the air conditioner.

We went on our ways after that. Aunt slept with Yujae in her room as I went to mine. I laid on my back and was about to close my eyes when suddenly, Hyesoo knocked on the door. "Yujin, I need to talk to you"

I sat up slowly and looked up to her. "What's up?"

She showed me a piece of a crumpled paper and handed it to me, "What is this?", I asked. My aunt heaved a sigh before she decided to take a seat next to me.

"I did tell you about the death of your parents right?", she said whilst looking on the floor.

"Yeah, what about it?"