R

A:N/ Idk why i think that the picture are cool and creepy. even though it aren't that completely an ART but it look attractive to me ;)
Applause to the one who made it (even idk who it is)
----------------------------------------------------------------

(After a week passed)

As soon as Yujin woke up from her sleep, she immediately do her morning routine since she has to do everything what Sarah told her to do when Sarah had control Yujin's mind.

Yujin wore her glorious outfit before went downstairs. There she saw Jin alone at the living room.

When he notice her presence, Jin lifted his head up smiling towards Yujin. He walk slowly towards her which made Yujin want to go backwards but couldn't do so since Sarah force her to stayed at her place.

Jin stop infront of her and touch her soft reddish-cheeks with his finger with a quivered smirk.

"Yujin..", he smiled.

Yujin felt uncomfortable from the touch but had to froze on her spot anyway. She thought it was Jin himself who doing it but it wasn't. It was GD who doing it against his will.

"Don't", Yujin said and get away from his touch. GD look taken aback but immediately place his hand inside his pocket anyway.

"I'm glad you agree with the plan. Now, be prepare for tonight. We gonna have some fun~", GD said and went back to his seat.

'what does he mean?', Yujin thought.

'He means that we are going to attend a very big surprise later night. We have to come! It was about the sword's, replied Sarah. Yujin could hear what she said from her mind and nodded.

Yujin : 'But i thought you already have it?'

Sarah : 'It was just part of the plan y'know'

Yujin : 'Alright'

Yujin's eyes then turn at the window when she saw Jungkook and Taehyung stood together outside. Jungkook with all black look very attractive to her and that's the first time she saw him with those shirt.

She hope Jungkook and Taehyung can notice how much she needed their help. Sooner or later, she wish to be free from Sarah's trapped.

'Don't even think bout it. They will never care about you, do you even think a monster like Jungkook will give an eye to you? No he doesn't. He don't even care about you, dear. And he never will', Sarah provoke. Somehow Yujin felt disappointed at how true her words are.

Since when does Jungkook ever care for her anyway?

-

*At the backyard*

"What happen last night, i see it with my own eyes. It wasn't Jin, or Yujin at all", Said Taehyung desperately for Jungkook to believe him.

"What makes you think that?", Jungkook asked trying to get more information. His eyes focused on the garden where surrounding with the magnificent water fountain.