Prologue

Adrien says into the phone, "Yes, babe!  I am great how are you?"

      Marinette answers, "I am good, thanks! Love you!"

   "Well, that is fantastic! Love you too, bye!" Adrien says. Then he hangs up the phone.

        Aurore his sister turns to him and asks, "Was that your online girlfriend?"

"Aurore be nice to your brother!" Their mother says.

    "How can Adrien be in love with someone he has never even met?"  Aurore asks.

   "Look, she is my girlfriend and just because you have never dated anyone does not give you the right to make fun of her!" Adrien says angrily.

"Besides, I have seen her. I have video chatted with her multiple times so there!" Adrien replies.

"Well, she lives in Paris and we have never even been there!" His sister reminds him.

   "Aurore and Adrien try to get along you too. Aurore since you are older than Adrien, you are old enough to know better than to give your brother trouble,'' Gabriel remarks.

"Thanks, for the help dear!" Emilie says.

   "No problem, sweetheart!"  Gabriel says.

   "Look, sis, I am sorry I yelled at you. Please, forgive me," Adrien says.

"Sure, Adrien I was way out of line.  I should have been more supportive of you.  We are twins after all, even if I was born fifteen minutes before you." Aurore says.

      Meanwhile, in Paris, France,  what are you so excited about Marinette?"  Alya asks.

     "Yes, please tell us the suspense is driving me crazy!"  Alix says.

     "Well, I just got off the phone with my boyfriend!" Marinette says.

"You know the one I met online and video chat with from time to time." Marinette remarks.

"Marinette there is no way I could forget. Not when you talk about him all the time.  Just last week, you called him "the hot blonde" In your sleep when we had the sleepover.

   "I did not Alya, you just want an excuse to tease me," Marinette protest.

   "Alya is right you did say that because Alix and I overheard you say it.  Right, Alix?"  Mylene says.

"I sure did and I think it is cute how you like him so much,"  Alix squeals.

"Well, of course I like him. He is my boyfriend.  Come to think of it he is kinda hot!"Marinette says.