Chapter 2 Greeted By Adrien, his sister, and parents

In the previous part, Marinette finds out her boyfriend wants her to come for a visit. Marinette thinks, how does she decide if she should go or not. She has never been outside Paris for as long as I can remember. She rereads the email message to see what it says and smiles. 

         Marinette's  POV:

         She supposes a visit could not help hurt. She reasons his parents and sister do want to meet me right?  

           Meanwhile, with Adrien along with parents and sister, "We hope she can come for your birthday!" His mother says.

     "Yes, that would be fantastic!"  His father remarks.

       "Your birthday is in two weeks, tell her to let us know what her plans are okay!" Gabriel and Emilie says together

       "Ok, I will,"  Adrien says. He thinks, why would they want her to be here for her birthday?

      Adrien's POV:

        He thinks it would be nice to see her in general but she makes them want to be her specifically for her birthday.

     Adrien's POV:

      He thinks the whole thing seems suspicious to him. He knows they never had any interest in Marinette before, so why now?

    Adrien's POV:
    He thinks, what caused them to want to meet her?  He thinks, he knows he loves her but is not ready to say so in person yet.

     He hopes nothing is wrong with anyone's health.

  Adrien sees the recent email Marinette sent him and blushes.  

 To aagrestegmail.com 

   from marinttedupain-chenggmail.com

Dear Adrien,

  I got your latest email.  I must say I was rather surprised.  Do not get me wrong, I feel honored that your parent's and sister want to meet me. 

     I have never been outside of Paris before at all.  At least not that I can recall I have not, and there is a first time for everything.   I wonder though, Adri how soon should I arrive?  

     I long to see you all, but I am sure what dates I should plan to come out for in particular. 

      Late me know if you have a certain date in mind, and I will try to make it there by then!  

     Until then, Au Revoir, Adrien! 

     Sincerely,

  yours with love,

    Marinette

    Adrien sighs, as he thinks how to tell her his parents want her to come for his birthday. He is not even sure he told her when it was anyway.  He decides to send her a text message, gulps and pulls out his phone.

     Adrien's text to Marinette

   Marinette my parents say they would like to see you for my birthday.  It is in two weeks.

     Adrien's text to Marinette

      I will turn thirty-four on my birthday and admit I am nervous about your visit.

  Now in Paris, France with her friends...

     "Marinette, what was the ping noise about on your phone?" Alix ask.

    "I heard it too girl, and there it goes again!"  Alya remarks.

    "I think you got a bunch of text messages from a certain someone.  Why do not you check to see if I am right?" Chloe says.

    "It might be a text message from that company that begs me to publish a book for them, but I already told them I am interested,"  Marinette says.

    "Yes, that is true.  It is also possible Adrien could have sent you a text though,"  Alix remarks.

    "Fine, I will check to see just to get you guys off my back though, ok,"  Marinette replies.

        Marinette sees the text and blushes. 

 "You were right he did send me some text messages,"  Marinette remarks.

   "He says his birthday is in two weeks and his parents wish to see me then. I will try to get there a bit earlier though if I can," Marinette says.

   Time skip to the night before Adrien's birthday...

    Marinette thinks, I can not believe I get to see Adrien soon. 

        Nathaniel is seated on the plane. He wonders how his cousins he has not seen in a while are now.

      Nathaniel's  POV:
   He thinks, who is the pretty girl on the plane in front of me?   Is she available or does she have a man already?

      A  few hours later, the plane lands at the airport, and when it is time to get off, Marinette does so. 

    "Hi, Miss you need any help with your things?"  A stranger asks her.

    "Well, about that you see I uh,"  Marinette says.

   "Hi, Miss is this guy bothering you?" Adrien asks.

    "Hi, you must be Marinette, I have heard lots about you." Adrien's sister remarks.

   "Yes, it is a pleasure to meet you, Adrien talks about you all the time,"  Gabriel and Emilie say together.

    Adrien gasps.  "Wait, your my online girlfriend, Marinette!  Is it you?"  Adrien ask.

    "Yes, it is me!  Wait, a minute, Adrien!  Wow, you are more handsome in person than online I mean uh,"  Marinette says and blushes.

   "Y-You are prettier than I imagined, I mean uh, ..." Adrien says. He blushes.

     Marinette hugs Adrien and says, "I am so glad you came to greet me!"

   "Great, all the pretty girls are already taken," The stranger says and walks away disappointed.

       Adrien and Marinette hug for a while longer.  His mother takes a photo of them together.

        "Adrien, you never told us Marinette is this pretty,"  His mother comments.

    "You are so adorable together!  What do you say, Gabriel?"  Emilie says.

   "I must say I do not understand the blue hair, but other than this she is okay," Gabriel says.

   "Daddy, can not you see how in love they are with each other?"  Adrien's sister asks.

     "Marinette I can not believe you are here.  It is like a dream come true!" Adrien says.