Chapter 4 Adrien Cheers Marinette Up

In the previous Chapter, Marinette regrets her decision to meet  Adrien's parents.

   Now, in the current Chapter, Adrien is still angry with his father.  He goes to check on Marinette.

      "Marinette, are you okay?  It is Adrien," He says outside the guest bedroom door.

     "Adrien, I am sorry to have caused so much trouble."

    "May I come into the room, Mari?" 

       Marinette opens the door but she does not say a word. 

       "Marinette, I am sorry my father hurt your feelings,"  Adrien tells her.  He also hugs her to try to cheer her up.

      "I will miss you, but if you insist on leaving I will drive you to the airport," Adrien says sadly.

      "You would do that for me?"  Marinette asks.

       "I would do anything for you!"  Adrien says.

       Downstairs, Adrien's mother says, "Gabriel you should be happy Adrien has someone to love."

       "I suppose you are right, dear,"  Gabriel says.

     "Adrien is growing up,"  Emilie says.

     Back in Paris, with Marinette's friends, Alya wonders how things are for Marinette.

         Marinette's text to Alya

        How is it going, best friend?

      Lila's text to Marinette

  Are things with your visit to see your boyfriend, alright?

       Alix's text to Marinette

      See you later, and I hope all goes well for you.

Chapter 4  was originally published on December 26, 2019, & Edits were made on December 13, 2020.