Chapter 5 She Decides to Stay for now

"I would do anything for you!"  He smiles at her suddenly feeling rather shy.

           "Awe, that is so sweet, Adrien!" 

        " I would go to the moon and back again if I knew it would make you happy," Adrien remarks.

         "Marinette, I mean it. Well, let's go!" Adrien says. 

         "Adrien, I will stay at least until past your birthday,"  Marinette says.

        "You want to say?" Adrien asks surprised.

       "Yes, how else will I be here for your big day?"  

       Downstairs with Adrien's parents...

     "Gabriel when Adrien's birthday arrives we should cancel the ball," Emilie says.

       "I agree with you dear, his first dance should be with Marinette," Gabriel says.

         Now, in Paris, France with Marinette's friends...

        "I have not heard anything from Marinette yet,"  Lila says.

      "I have not either, and she is my best friend," Alya remarks.

      "She is my best friend too, and I hope she is okay as well,"  Chloe says.

      "I hope no word from her means everything goes well." Alix remarks.

   Back to Adrien and Marinette...

     Marinette looks at her phone and laughs when she sees all the messages from her friends. 

  "Adrien, my friends sent me text messages to ask me how my visit here is going,"  Marinette says.

"Look, I am sorry my dad was so harsh," Adrien says. He places a gentle hand on her shoulder.

     Adrien's sister enters the room,  "Sorry, to interrupt guys, but Mom says the pie is ready!"

        Marinette's text to her friends

      Adrien's mom is sweet, so is his sister.  Adrien is great too!

    Marinette and Adrien come downstairs together.  

"Mrs. Agreste, I mean Emilie everything is just fine,"  Marinette says.

"Yes, we are just great!" Adrien says. He thinks, oh, man!  I wanted to kiss her.

  The next day is Adrien's Birthday!

      "Happy Birthday, son!"  Gabriel says.

    "Happy Birthday, Adrien!  Breakfast is ready,"  Emilie says.

   "Brother, Marinette's waiting for you,"  His sister says.

Chapter 5 published on December 26, 2019, and edits were made to the chapter on December 13, 2020.