+one: irony

Please know that in case you are reading this story on any site other than Wattpad, I have not given permission for that. So please go to https://my.w.tt/iFgCmlhJF6

 read the story! It's a free site (both  financially as well as from malware which your system might catch on some unrequited platform). Also, you can get to talk and converse with this social creature XD I love interacting so come on over there ^__^)

Dedicated to penpatron GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!! I MISSED YOU!!!

PS: This is the second book in Sugar Baby Series! A continuation of the events in there

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes of mutual groping and making out, I came to the conclusion that Victoria Shelby was not loyal.

It might be a bit ironical since I was in the bar trying to make my boyfriend's wife sleep with me. My intentions however were much different, although equally fucked.

"What's your name?"

Victoria's voice was soft, barely audible over the din still sounding from the raucous bar outside. Her lips were slightly parted as she gazed hungrily at mine.

"Mason," I replied, pushing her against the wall and placing my palms flat on the wall on either side of her face. My alias from my last assignment fell naturally from my tongue.

Even in the semi darkness of the hallway, I could see her heavily hooded eyes. Her sharp, chiselled bone structure that was accentuated by the low light. Her full, vampy lips and long black curly hair that cascaded down her face, striking beautiful harmony with her chocolate brown skin.

As much as it stung me, there was no denying that Grayson's wife was beautiful.

I leaned closer and kissed her fervently, tracing my tongue along her bottom lip and drawing it out so she moaned softly. She sighed breathily. Then she leaned back and placed her hand on my shirt collar, "Come with me."

She led me along the hallway and into a dark room. The sole light in the room was the moon reflecting through the solitory high window. It seemed to be some sort of a store room located behind the bar.

The moment we were inside, she pushed me against the wall, bringing her hour glass body close to mine and gyrating her hips against my growing erection. "Mm...looks like you're all ready."

She giggled drunkenly, the stench of the alcohol on her breath seemed to increase. I gave her a small smirk, knotting my fingers in her hair and pulling her head back to expose her neck. I sucked softly, hungrily. Trailing my tongue along her jaw, her ear, her neck till she was squirming. When I leaned back, she was panting breathlessly, her dark eyes wild with hunger. She bit her lip seductively, "Would you-?"

She stopped talking as there was a knock on the door. I gazed at the shut door, my mind wandering. It could be a staff member. She sighed softly and shook her head. We stood still for a while, hoping for whoever it was to leave. However, the knock was repeated again. Urgently.

I raised an eyebrow at her and started making my way towards the door, my senses tingling. I was startled however as my phone started ringing. I cursed under my breath, quickly fishing it out of my pocket and silencing it. My heart jolted painfully at the contact name.

Gray 🖤

I raked a hand through my hair and gazed at Victoria apologetically, "I have to get this."