fourteenth: burn*

We couldn't wait till we went back to his place. After an entire day of roaming around the city, I could no longer keep my hands off him. The week long separation had been hellish enough.

I pushed him, knotting my fingers in his hair as I kissed him hungrily. I pushed my body closer to him till his back touched the car. His occasional touches, the way he looked at me, everything was driving me crazy.

We had finally reached a street secluded enough. He had parked the car a little deeper into the thicket of forests so we were just a few metres away from the main road. After making sure that we were indeed alone, I let my animal instincts take over.

His mouth opened against mine, our tongues reaching out to entangle with each other. I could feel his rock hard erection between his legs and grinded slowly. Fire burst in the pit of my stomach. I bit his lip, pulling it gently as I growled softly against his mouth. "Give it to me, daddy. Give it to me good."

I heard the door clicking open as he slid inside the car, pulling me on top of him. I banged the door shut, locking it and straddled him, our mouths meeting in a fiery kiss.

"I fucking missed you...." he whispered, his hands reaching for the button of my jeans.

I tugged my t-shirt off me, discarding it unceremoniously. His hands immediately started roving over my skin. I hissed softly at the electrifying contact. I bit his lip, pulling it gently. "Fuck Grayson...I want you inside me so fucking bad..."

I gazed down at him as he undressed me, pulling me so I was straddling him where he needed me. I reached for his jeans, removing them as he discarded his tshirt. My breath hitched at the sight of his sexy, toned body as my fantasies ran wild. The animal of lust rearing inside me with ferocity.

I gazed at his hard stomach, lower where his throbbing member ached for me. I imagined it in my mouth, gagging me. Reaching the very back of my throat till I choked. I imagined riding it till I was sore and screaming.

He reached for his discarded jeans, taking the plastic bottle out of it as he put it on himself. I gyrated against him impatiently, tongues of flames consuming me as raw desire engulfed my senses.

"Shit..." I moaned. "You're so damn hard."

I knotted my fingers in my hair, pulling at it. Moaning. I placed my palm on his chest, grinding hard as I bit my lip, gazing down at him hungrily. I took his hand, placing it near my mouth and sucked wetly at his fingers, my eyes meeting his in an electrifying gaze.

"Fuck..." he moaned, his eyes burning. "You're so fucking sexy."

He grabbed me roughly, easing inside me as I let out a scream at the familiar, beautiful pain.

"Fuck! Fuck yes, Gray!"

I could feel him buried deep inside me. Could feel how hard he was. How bad he needed me. It set my senses on fire. Flames coursing through my veins.

I smirked seductively, leaning over him and biting his lower lip. "You feel so good inside me."

He grunted softly, thrusting deeper inside me. "Fuck baby...you're so fucking tight."

I planted my hands firmly on his chest, biting my lip hard. "Fuck me harder, daddy. Faster. Make me sore."

He gazed up at me, his gaze sweltering. The car slowly turning into a blazing furnace with our passionate love making. His hands gripped my waist as he started thrusting faster. Wildly. Hungrily. Claiming me. Tainting me.

"Fuck! Gray! Fuck fuck fuck!" I rode him faster, my senses a raging inferno.

"Fuck yes, Xavier...fuck..."