Author's Note

Warning: This book is unfortunately still in its first draft. Owing to my extensive need to write a new book before completely editing my old ones. (Now it's a different story that editing never truly finishes.)

It hasn't been proofread and most probably will contain typing, grammar errors and such. Apologies for that.

Hello fellow humans,

It's me. Your friendly asocial human.

If this is the first book in the Sugar Baby series that you've stumbled across, I suggest you to read Sugar Baby first.

There are some sensitive situations in this book. I will add some symbols with the title of every chapter.

Mention of Violence: +
Sexual Content: *
Mention of mental health: ;
Mention of abuse: #

Also, here's a special shout-out to the people who have inspired me to write this series and been constant partners for this writing journey.

IlamMalik Check out her work! For you are bound to fall in love with it :)
Not to say, there might be a liiiiitle something later on ;)

And SensationalJohn3 I really value your input and thank you for your encouragement!

Here's a recap as to how it ended:

Xavier goes to a bar with the aim of getting Victoria (Grayson's wife) to commit adultery in order to blackmail her.

Reznick spots him and is burning with the fire of revenge. Xavier's act caused the Atkinson Corporation to severe all ties with Reznick's company, causing a massive blow to his finances.

This book will be a bigger rollercoaster of emotions where Xavier will explore his own emotions and learn the meaning of love and relationships. He will forge friendships and gain new experiences. It will also have a heavier dose of action, mystery, thrill and love.

CONTAINS VIOLENT AND MATURE SITUATIONS

Oh also, there's a massive twist and a dark, criminal ploy brewing around which he must tackle.

Seems like trouble follows our boy around.

Here's some new graphics I made. Will add more as and when I get ideas.

 Will add more as and when I get ideas

Here's some popcorn for your journey

Here's some popcorn for your journey. Dive in!